Content of the article: "DAY 3 of protesting for a fairer monetization model"
Hia, long-time Hearthstone player here. Now seems like its as good of a time as ever to bring light to the scamish monetization model that has been in Hearthstone for years. So, until there's an official Blizzard PR response to these protests, I'll post this every day. Today is day 3:
Is Hearthstone really a AAA game? Does it have next-gen graphics, a engaging story, a constant slew of new content without updates, and a development time of years? No, it's a grindy game whose expansions cost the price of multiple AAA games every four months. That's absurd. It only gets away with it because it almost has a monopoly.
I'd like to propose that there should be one and only boycot demand which is that a person should be able to aquire every card in the set by paying the price of less than a AAA game. This is without any play, straight-up just pack-opening from a special pre-order purchase. The endgame and rare-pulls grind would be for goldens, which have so far been exclusively for very rich people as virtually everybody dusts goldens.
I don't believe the old progression needed changes since free-to-play players shouldn't be asking for more than a glorified demo anyways.
Hearthstone comparatively to other games in what it offers versus its pricing is, bluntly-put, a bad joke.
Please upvote this and repost this to protest against Blizzard. If we do not let this die, Blizzard's PR will eventually have to respond to this specific demand of a lower price like they responded to our protests about the Tavern Pass. Let's rise in revolt, comrades of the working class! I encourage any and all of you to make your own daily protest post until this happens! It'll start with me and end with a lot of us. So keep up the stream of protests until we get an answer!
I'm very interested to see how community discussions about my idea evolve throughout the days of my protest and I'll be responding in comments.
- DAY 5 of protesting for a fairer monetization model
- SECOND 432859 of protesting for a fairer monetization model
- DAY 4 of protesting for a fairer monetization model
More about HearthStonePost: "DAY 3 of protesting for a fairer monetization model" specifically for the game HearthStone. Other useful information about this game:
- Wild Weekly Challenge #91: “Shaminion”
- Российские игроки очень ленивые, но сейчас даже они дошли до Reddit/Russian players are very lazy, but now even they have reached Reddit #StopBlizzardGreed
- I’m Leaving and It Hurts
- I did it! Hit legend for the first time!!!!!!!!
- In response to Kibler’s question: How HS has gotten more and more expensive over the years and what Blizzard has done to counteract that.
- Blame the Game Director for this mess
- Hearthstone is an addiction.
- Climbing back to top 1000 Legend with Mad Boi (enrage) Warrior
- Blizzard’s lack of transparency and continued silence is irresponsible
- The “debate” on wether or not the new system is better is meant to divide us and obfuscate the real issue: $500 a year does not even give you CLOSE to a full collection.
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.