Content of the article: "Jack’s 5 Darkmoon Faire wild decks that are overperforming – w/codes!"
Hey guys, Jack/jrhsk8 here!
I made a video showing off 5 decks that are working really well right now. Here it is!
In case you just want the codes, here you go:
reno secret mage
Some short comments on each:
Odd paladin is actually very good right now. All the new cards including Yogg, Lothraxion, and Carnival Barker are actually very good. Some said Lothraxion wouldn't see play, and I agree it's not great against aggro. But against control it's absolutely busted!
Reno Secret Mage is a deck that we all knew would get better and it did. Almost all the new secret cards make the cut, and better 1ofs improves reno decks by quite a bit. This deck cleans up aggro but can go face reasonably well if it needs to Sayge is very good, Aluneth is good but not in this list.
Big Priest is SCARY right now. A lot of people are running GARBAGE lists that, basically, don't run the minion package this one does. There's a lot to be said for why this is better, but take my word and try it out, people are really going to hate this deck a lot in the near future. Also Palm Reading is INSANE discounting Shadow Essence or whatever that 6 mana 5/5 spell is.
Malygos druid hasn't changed a bit but will clean up on Priests. Some people hate Priest and there's a lot of Priest going around, so I wanted to present the option and recommend a solid deck, even if it's nothing new.
And Reno Priest is exactly the same as before. Still top dog, gets better with Insight, which is a very good card. Palm Reading is OK but can be cut, might end up getting cut later.
Thanks guys! I hope this gives you some direction while people are still figuring things out. Meta report will come as soon as I feel like I have a full understanding of the new meta.
- WildSide #2 Wild Meta Report
- Theorycrafts for Madness at the Darkmoon Faire
- WildSide #1 Wild Meta Report (formerly Rankstar Report)
More about HearthStonePost: "Jack’s 5 Darkmoon Faire wild decks that are overperforming – w/codes!" specifically for the game HearthStone. Other useful information about this game:
- The year is 2024. You boot up hearthstone
- A new archetype: Gala-less HL rogue.
- [Faction] There can only be one…of each card! – The Highlander Hunter Guide
- Tempo Storm Wild Hearthstone Meta Snapshot #70 – November 25, 2020
- The fact that we were progressing towards easier and more accessible quests only to slip back into quests that are restrictive and force you to do something you don’t want to do is worrying
- The year is 2024. You boot up Hearthstone.
- An Old Dog with New Tricks: D5 to Legend with Non-Odd Dude Paladin
- Refining Aggressive Combo Rogue
- The Duels tournament is an unmitigated disaster
- I never thought my homebrew decks would help me climb!
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.