My own mix of galakrond and elemental. Very midrange, but can be fairly aggro when needed. The best matchups are against aggro and other midrange decks which is most of wild anyway. Fairly weak against reno priest cause they have too much healing, although most games are close.
Strengths – Controlling board, early game, sticky board, coming back from a loss of board
Weakness – Control decks are an issue (with any midrange deck), can break elemental curve with krond cards
Def just mulligan for a kindling elemental which can discount a 3 drop elemental like worm or arid. Will just snow ball in too many turns of board control. Then can slap down your krond cards and just continue to make aggro cry.
Definitely keep more late-game cards like dragon's pack or cards that will boost your krond. Although, haveing a good healthy curve is very important in maintaining good damage every turn.
THE WEAPON IS ALWAYS GOOD
Cards to Consider
- Lilypad Lurker (4/5 Hex Card) – I originally ran this, but was running into so much aggro a cut for lighting storms which have been helpful aganist aggro.
- Earthen Might (2/2 Buff for Elemental) – Swapped out for elementary reaction. I did not find the buff to be helpful too often. I like the duplicate card value in control/midrange matchups. Can get nutty draws like 2 Dragon Pack's.
- Could cut out lightning storm. Def not mandatory just run into so much aggro it is nice.
- Could cut walking fountain. I just appreciate the healing in aggro matchups because this deck can often last long enough where you will play one of these and make the Murloc shaman cry.
- Could add in another cagematch. I just always feel bad when alr drew a weapon and now I have a useless card in the deck. All about preference.
###LONG KROND'S D
# Class: Shaman
# Format: Wild
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Invocation of Frost
# 2x (1) Kindling Elemental
# 1x (2) Cagematch Custodian
# 2x (2) Elementary Reaction
# 2x (2) Menacing Nimbus
# 2x (3) Arid Stormer
# 2x (3) Gyreworm
# 2x (3) Lightning Storm
# 2x (3) Whack-A-Gnoll Hammer
# 2x (4) Devoted Maniac
# 2x (5) Corrupt Elementalist
# 2x (5) Dragon's Pack
# 1x (5) Shield of Galakrond
# 1x (6) Kronx Dragonhoof
# 1x (7) Galakrond, the Tempest
# 2x (8) Walking Fountain
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
- Deck/Guide Ele Shaman
- Primordial Protector Hunter
- Spell Damage Odd Shaman Decklist for whilst it’s still possible.
More about HearthStonePost: "Surprisingly Good Deck You Should Try – WILD" specifically for the game HearthStone. Other useful information about this game:
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.