Content of the article: "The Giving Tree"
- 1 Class: Druid
- 2 Format: Wild
- 3 2x (1) Biology Project
- 4 2x (1) Gravelsnout Knight
- 5 2x (1) Saronite Taskmaster
- 6 1x (1) Zombie Chow
- 7 2x (2) Booty Bay Bookie
- 8 2x (2) Mark of the Wild
- 9 2x (2) Prize Vendor
- 10 2x (3) Arcane Golem
- 11 2x (3) Banana Vendor
- 12 2x (3) Drakkari Trickster
- 13 2x (3) Generous Mummy
- 14 2x (3) Terrorguard Escapee
- 15 1x (4) Forest Guide
- 16 2x (4) Hoarding Dragon
- 17 2x (4) Hungry Dragon
- 18 2x (6) Utgarde Grapplesniper
- 19 To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
- 20 Similar Guides
Hello everybody! I hope you are having an amazing day!
So since it’s the start of the new year, I’ve been trying to spread some cheer and happiness by playing a very special Hearthstone deck! This deck ONLY contains cards that benefit your opponent in some way. (The deck list will be at the bottom of this post)
So the purpose of the deck is to curve out generous minions and give your opponent some kind gifts!
This all started when I was starting to get bored with hearthstone and I decided that it would be funny and awesome if I made a deck that only benefitted the other player. So I did, and I played some matches and had a blast!
So anyways, the point of this post was to invite other players who were in a similar position of mine to play this deck and spread some good vibes with everybody! This deck contains no legendaries and is very flexible. I have 2 Drakkari Tricksters, but feel free to remove them and replace them with any other kind card.
Now If you want to play the deck, there is a few rules.
No attacking any enemies This rule is mandatory, slapping faces or cute minions is not nice.
Buffs must target on enemy minions Yes, even aggro Druid players deserve happiness some times.
If you have Dame Hazelbark, use her. Get it, it’s funny because she’s a tree and we’re giving! This is the part where you laugh.
If someone adds you, if you can, drop this Reddit post in the chat. See how many other players you can corrupt with kindness!
That’s it. Go spread some good times.
Here’s the deck:
The giving tree
2x (1) Biology Project
2x (1) Gravelsnout Knight
2x (1) Saronite Taskmaster
1x (1) Zombie Chow
2x (2) Booty Bay Bookie
2x (2) Mark of the Wild
2x (2) Prize Vendor
2x (3) Arcane Golem
2x (3) Banana Vendor
2x (3) Drakkari Trickster
2x (3) Generous Mummy
2x (3) Terrorguard Escapee
1x (4) Forest Guide
2x (4) Hoarding Dragon
2x (4) Hungry Dragon
2x (6) Utgarde Grapplesniper
To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
And the tree was happy.
- Post Nerf Deck Lists Compilation | Weekly Report #85
- Deck Lists Compilation – December 2020 | Weekly Report #86
- Top Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Decks | Weekly Report #81
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about HearthStonePost: "The Giving Tree" specifically for the game HearthStone. Other useful information about this game:
- Post Nerf Deck List Compilation | Weekly Report #89
- [Wild] rank 1 legend Odd Warrior guide
- Rank 1 legend guide(Odd Warrior)
- Is anyone else a little sad that we are stuck with the Book of Heroes as the only new single player content for like the next year or so?
- The meta is stale, we know – let’s hear your suggestions to improve it!
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.