Content of the article: "Wild Weekly Challenge #90: “All’s Faire”"
Hey r/wildhearthstone and welcome back to another week of Wild Weekly Challenges! As always, be sure to message me if you have questions about points, or want to suggest a challenge in the future!
”What are weekly challenges?”
Weekly Challenges are special deck building constraints designed to spice up the way that you play Hearthstone. Have you ever built a deck entirely out of “purple” minions, void of any synergies whatsoever? Have you ever played with a Keleseth Genn Reno Druid at the Rank 5 floor? These crazy deck examples and more are things you might expect to play with in a Weekly Challenge!
”How can I participate?”
You can participate by reading the challenge pinned to the top of the subreddit each week, and by documenting your victories through HSReplay.net and Imgur. Make sure to screenshot and/or record your victories in order to receive full credit for points! You will have a week to post your victories before the next post goes up on Saturday.
”How can I gain points?”
Points are received by completing challenges and providing proof of your victories through HSReplay or Imgur. Points will be added to a user’s flair at the end of each challenge (usually a week after it is posted), and are awarded as follows:
1 Point is given to anyone that successfully completes the challenge.
2 Points are given to anyone that completes the challenge at Bronze or Silver Rank (or has equal stars from a previous season).
3 Points are given to anyone that completes the challenge at Gold or Platinum Rank (or has equal stars from a previous season).
4 Points are given to anyone that completes the challenge at Diamond or Legend Rank (or has equal stars from a previous season).
- 5 Points: “Lowly Squire”
- 10 Points: “Sparring Partner”
- 15 Points: “Argent Horserider”
- 20 Points: “Savage Combatant”
- 25 Points: “Nexus Champion”
- 30 Points: “Master Summoner”
- 35 Points: “Sky Cap’n”
- 40 Points: “Firelord”
- 45 Points: “Ancient One”
- 50 Points: “Hope’s End”
- 70 Points: Title of your choice
Challenge of the Week:
Win 3 games with a deck that contains 15 or more Madness at the Darkmoon Faire cards. For a bonus point, use a different class for each win.
This challenge must be completed before this post is 1 week old. Any comments posted after the challenge has ended will not receive any points.
If you have any suggestions for future challenges, or rewards for points, please message them to me or send them in the Mod Mail!
Reminder: Changing your flair in the side bar of the subreddit will override the current points that you have for challenges! Please try not to change your flair without messaging me beforehand so that I can keep track of your points.
Last Week’s Challenge
- Wild Weekly Challenge #89: “Bolstered Spirits”
- I think it’s incredibly stupid that from level 22 to 100, 3 weekly challenges won’t even give you 1 level.
- Stop changing the xp system
More about HearthStonePost: "Wild Weekly Challenge #90: “All’s Faire”" specifically for the game HearthStone. Other useful information about this game:
- Climbing back to top 1000 Legend with Mad Boi (enrage) Warrior
- The “debate” on wether or not the new system is better is meant to divide us and obfuscate the real issue: $500 a year does not even give you CLOSE to a full collection.
- A Small Guide to Reaching Legend with Soul Demon Hunter
- Streamers asking community to calm down are helping Blizzard in ruining the game.
- Best Willd deck according to AUTOCOMPLETE.
- Instead of comparing HS with other card games, why not compare it to a game from the SAME COMPANY?
- First time legend after 4 years of trying with Reno and Big Priest!
- If Streamers won’t support us, why support them?
- I don’t want to quit Hearthstone
- The year is 2024. You boot up hearthstone
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.