Content of the article: "10 suggestions and wishes for Heroes of the Storm"
Hello Dear Developers!
I have suggestions and wishes for the game.
- I propose adding a new feature to the player profile:
The ability to see exactly which characters were purchased and is available from the player.
Go in and see to another player what he has in stock.
It is his open characters. Sort: My characters
And immediately his characters will be displayed.
At the moment, there is no such possibility. Please add.
- On the battlefield playing for Diablo, the Rat, Kahir, Auriel. As I understand it, there are
All objects are automatically selected. And when approaching them.
How can I turn this off?
Their capabilities in battle are simple and clear. Why force all objects to be selected in battle?
If not, then:
Please add the ability to remove the forced selection of objects.
A new function (key combination) in the control settings for manual shutdown.
Those who need selection of objects will be included in the settings.
Those who do not need selection of objects will be turned off in the settings.
Choice: Turn on or off.
Please make changes.
- Remove all copies (coloring) of Images and Transport.
Too many of them. It is not normal.
At the moment, the value of images and transport is lost.
The same images and transport only occupy a place.
Leave only original images and vehicles.
- Add the ability to see 8 selected characters from another player. As well as in your profile.
It is interesting to see which exactly 8 selected characters from a friend and other players.
- An opportunity to look at a friend and other players what kind of images are dressed on their
heroes. And then everywhere the same standard. Boring.
- Add Clans to the game and all functions with them. Plus clan wars add to the game. There are
clans on Android in MOBA and this is quite normal. Why is MOBA on PC worse? Variety must be in the
game. Think about it.
- The new battle mode. Confrontation. Purpose: to win one of the teams must kill 50 heroes. Only
then will it be possible to destroy the enemy stronghold. On the map, the strength of all
buildings is increased by 100%.
- Increase the strength of all buildings by 50% and add shields for forts and fortresses. After
all, the citadel has shields and forts and fortresses do not. Too fast for players to smash forts,
gates, and walls. Players and event creatures quickly destroy fortresses. The citadel needs extra
strength. Players at 20 levels become very strong and all buildings for them become weak and
You can even do it differently. The higher the team’s level, the stronger all the buildings.
- Increase the damage of all buildings by 20-30%. Judging by the fact that buildings attack only
one target and release one shell each, their effectiveness becomes ineffective against several
targets. The higher the level, the stronger become the heroes, event creatures, minions and
mercenaries. Only here the buildings as they were at the initial levels in their strength and
attacks remain. This is not fair and not correct in relation to the defensive part of all
buildings. You can even do it differently. The higher the team’s level, the stronger all the buildings.
- Remove the weather from the game forever. From it lags start, fps drop, high ping, slowdowns.
This problem is observed in many players. Judging by the reviews and complaints of the players.
Prior to the update, there were no problems with optimization.
Please accept my ideas for the development of the game for consideration.
I hope for your understanding.
All the best!
P.S. Translated by Google translator
- Does anyone else find that spellcaster enemies to be a complete pain to run?
- Why the is5 is the best premium tank ever implemented in World of Tanks Blitz (in my opinion)
- The limiting (and sometimes boring) nature of creating high level encounters
© Post "10 suggestions and wishes for Heroes of the Storm" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!