Content of the article: "An alternate idea for how Medivac could work"
I want to say up front that I am not arguing that Medivac is it works currently is terrible or NEEDS a buff or change, but I merely liked this idea when I thought about it.
What if Medivac worked like Raynor's Raider and followed her around as a pet, providing an extra healing beam? So it could not only work as a transportation, but supplemental healing?
Activating the Ult would then allow it to be boarded by anyone, including Morales, and it would fly off to the target location after a countdown.
I also think that anyone should be able to enter AND exit the Medivac at will until it actually flies off, INCLUDING Morales, allowing it to be used similar to how Bunker is used, though without the Armor effects and with less overall HP too, though I think it should remove DoT like Bunker does currently.
While in "pet mode," Morales wouldn't be able to give orders to the Medivac or control what it healed, it would either heal the nearest or lowest health friendly hero in range, and I'd make the leash range pretty short.
After using a <
Things I like about this: gives everyone including Morales more control over how Medivac is used, gives it some more defensive potential, gives Morales some more protection and self-healing potential (particularly while moving or running away).
NOTE: the "bunker" use of Medivac as a transport again, would ONLY be usable with the Active (and subject to 60 second or whatever cooldown is balanced); the healing of the pet Medivac should of course be balanced so that it doesn't push Morales' healing output into broken levels, but let's be frank, I don't think anyone's arguing that's a danger for Morales as she is currently. I think there's a strong argument she's at the bottom of the healer meta right now.
- My torvald buff ideas V4(Golden form)
- Barik – Champion of the Week (9th August 2020)
- Obscure properties of Psi-storm
More about Heroes of the StormPost: "An alternate idea for how Medivac could work" specifically for the game Heroes of the Storm. Other useful information about this game:
- For the next anomaly, blizzard should look at tanks
- Maiev’s level 16 W talent Cruel Chain’s Movement speed buff needs to be reworded.
- Hogger’s Design Power Creep
- Having high latency in Heroes sucks, and here is an option Blizzard could add to improve the experience.
- Hero Rework: Probius
- My Concept for a Support-focused Probius Redesign
- Zug Zug
- Everything wrong about Nova
- Kael’Thas: I’m not the first, but this is the rework I would like to see.
- At this point, we all should accept that not everybody can be happy with any hero release, no matter who they are
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.