Content of the article: "CCL Season 1 Week 2 Advanced Statistics"
WildHeart Esports VS CrowdControl Game 2 Tomb Of The Spider Queen – Missing due to incompatibility with replay tool
Game 2 of WildHeart Esports and CrowdControl is on Tomb of the Spider Queen, which is one of the 3 known cases where a Battleground is not compatible with my replay statistics expander. The replay desyncs from the expected state approximately 6 minutes and 30 seconds into the match.
For those who don't want to click through, some of the statistics shown here are things like the amount of Hero Damage dealt by each player to each player on the enemy team, like in Game 2 on Infernal Shrines between Chilly Mountain and Simplicity, Lutano's Maiev dealt 8,203 damage to Player 3's Hero(that being Mysticleez's D.Va) over the course of the game. Another example of statistics is in Game 4 on Battlefield of Eternity between WildHeart Esports and Granit Gaming, Zergling(D.Va) used funz's(Medivh) Portals 3 times, Unaverted(Hanzo) used them 21 times, piTkiD(Diablo) used them 19 times, Buds(Deckard) used them 7 times, and funz himself used them 19 times.
Presently, some of these statistic are a bit more difficult to read because they share their slot with other talents on the tier and the tooltips aren't dynamically updated, an example of this is <
I hope to make future posts like this quicker in the future, but while making this I encountered a few bugs with the system that had to be decided upon(looking at you, <
- Wednesday Esports Discussion – November 18
- Wednesday Esports Discussion – November 11
- Wednesday Esports Discussion – November 4
More about Heroes of the StormPost: "CCL Season 1 Week 2 Advanced Statistics" specifically for the game Heroes of the Storm. Other useful information about this game:
- Theme Teams (updated)
- For the next anomaly, blizzard should look at tanks
- Maiev’s level 16 W talent Cruel Chain’s Movement speed buff needs to be reworded.
- Hogger’s Design Power Creep
- Having high latency in Heroes sucks, and here is an option Blizzard could add to improve the experience.
- Hero Rework: Probius
- My Concept for a Support-focused Probius Redesign
- Zug Zug
- Everything wrong about Nova
- Kael’Thas: I’m not the first, but this is the rework I would like to see.
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.