Content of the article: "“Cheers Love, The Calvary’s Here!” – Hero Discussion: Tracer"
Welcome to the continuation of the Subreddit Anomalies – Hero Discussions 2020, where we feature in 2020 & beyond a rotating hero discussion randomly when the HotS devs rework or release a new hero that is the talk of the town, the Reddit community demands a hero discussion, or the mods feel sufficiently compelled to create one based on community feedback or engagement.
This week we feature Tracer who is classified as a Ranged Assassin in the new Blizzard Roles system. In May 2020, Tracer received a talent & balance rework that caused the hero to have imbalanced sustainability, the following balanced patch addressed that issue. Currently in organized play, there is concern that combining Leeching Rounds at Level 4 and Jumper at 16 is bugged due to the hero gaining more leech than intended. There was a Tracer Hero Discussion on September 6th, 2018.
Tracer– Agent of Overwatch
HotS Birthday & Cost (Link): April 19th, 2016. 750 Gems / 10,000 Gold*
- Nexus Compendium – (Link)
- Balance History – (Link)
- List of Recent Streamer Builds – (Link)
- Icy-Veins: (Link)
Recent Spotlight – Analysis – Build Guides
- Hero Spotlight – (Link)
- JHow: Tracer Build Guide – (Link)
- NotParadox: Tracer Talent Rework Review – (Link) 2020 Pro Build Review – (Link)
- MochrieTV: How to Build Tracer– (Link) How to Position As Tracer– (Link)
- Fan: Tracer Play – GM Quantum Spike Build
– Abathur + Quantum Spike Build –
- MochrieTV: InHouse Games – Cursed Hollow (Link) – Garden of Terror – (Link)
We no longer have the HGC, but there is still organized play coordinated by Heroes Lounge and Nexus Gaming Series that can give us a glimpse into builds and comps that work well with Tracer prior to the balance changes. Heroes Lounge recent matches can be found on their EU & NA season sites and NGS hosts their meta on Heroes Profile.
Tracer's popularity on the HotS ladder based on Heroes Profile – (Link) and HotsLogs – (Link) is high (13% w/5% Ban rate) and recently their win rate is dipping a little .25% to 54% over the past seven days.
- Tracer is classified as Hard Difficulty to play, do you agree?
- When do you prioritizing drafting Tracer and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Tracer pick?
- Which of Tracer's skins do you prefer to equip and is there any mount synergy to compliment the skin?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Tracer pick?
- Is Tracer an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Tracer?
- Is there a particular Tracer build or talents you would recommend for ARAMs?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Tracer's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Tracer in team fights and on rotations?
- Which heroic do you favor with Tracer and are their times you prioritize the other one?
- Do you think Tracer is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions – (Link) & The sidebar for r/Heroesofthestorm is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to Heroes Profile & HotsLogs – Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. HotsApi has been on the fritz for a bit, so your best bet is to use these sites uploaders or web upload sites.
- “Glory to the victorious!” – Hero Discussion: Cassia
- “Do You Want To Build A Snowman?” – Hero Discussion: Mei
- “I Can Still Reach You” – Hero Discussion: Qhira
© Post "“Cheers Love, The Calvary’s Here!” – Hero Discussion: Tracer" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!