Content of the article: "Does anyone else find Zeratul’s new level 20 talents lacklustre?"
TL;WR: Zeratul's new level 20 talents suck. I propose 2 new talents: bring VP upgrade back and make it both slow enemies and give armour to allies, and another talent that gives Zeratul his level 7 talents + an ability to gain Unrevealable and move speed for 3 seconds.
So I gather that <
If that's not the case, I'd like to humbly propose a couple of ideas for level 20 talents. I think it's ideal that whatever talents are here don't compete directly with Twilight Falls or Shadow Mending but instead have their own niche. Anyway, here they are:
- Bring back Gift of the Xel'Naga, but instead of it no longer affecting allies, it gives them +40 armour for 5 seconds (numbers can be adjusted), in addition to its effect of slowing enemies. This strengthens its alternative use of saving allies from enemy damage, adds another way for teammates to benefit from VP, and introduces the decision of when the armour buff is worth grouping up and/or walking closer to the enemy team. This also keeps Void Prison the "pivotal moment" ult without (I think) making it uncounterable. Finally, it's a talent that you can pick to protect your teammates, instead of protecting yourself (Shadow Mending) or getting access to wtf-level burst damage (Twilight Falls).
- Rework Shadow Stride to the following: Activate to become Unrevealable and gain 40% movement speed for 3 seconds. 60 second cooldown, reduced by 5 seconds for each auto-attack. Passive: Zeratul gains access to all his level 7 talents. This admittedly might not be as strong as Shadow Mending or Twilight Falls, but I think it could be a lot of fun and stir the imagination of what fancy moves a VP Zeratul could pull off. Having access to several different ways to blink around would allow a level 20 Zeratul to chase, dodge, and play mind games with the enemy team. Since he'd be foregoing the healing and extra damage of the other talents, I think this would still leave him with a level of counterplay (depending on the enemy team, of course). Plus, I think it just fits the name better.
What do you guys think? Does anyone else have any ideas for level 20 Zeratul talents?
- Zeratul’s new lvl 20 talents disappointing? What about these instead? 1) Void Prison has 2 charges and 2) OG Shadow Assault.
- For every week that D.Va doesn’t get a balance patch or get reworked, I’m going to post 7 QoL or Balance adjustments. Week 4
- THANOS (Lion) mid back on the menu?
© Post "Does anyone else find Zeratul’s new level 20 talents lacklustre?" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!