Content of the article: "Everything we know about the gnoll sounds/new teaser"
Content patch predicted schedule so far:
Nov 21st (Saturday): Teaser 1
Nov 22nd (Sunday): Teaser 2
Nov 23rd (Monday): PTR
Dec 1st (Tuesday): Content patch
Now on to the in-game teaser itself!
<CSound id="Night_Sound_Test" parent="_FX_NPC_Combat"> <AssetArray File="AssetsSoundsMercsWCMerc_Gnoll_Aggro1.wav" FacialGroup="" /> <AssetArray File="AssetsSoundsMercsWCMerc_Gnoll_Aggro3.wav" FacialGroup="" /> <Category value="Alert" /> <Pitch value="-3.000000,0.000000" /> <StopActionArray Sound="Merc_Hellbat_Vox_Move" FadeTime="20" /> <Volume value="-6.000000,-6.000000" /> <VolumeRolloffPoints Distance="10.000000" /> <VolumeRolloffPoints Distance="23.000000" Volume="-96.000000" /> </CSound>
Along with the files used for the teaser:
Fan (Twitch streamer) went into try mode and heard this, pretty much confirming that this is real.
A Blizzard employee commented on a Hogger fan hero concept 23 days ago.
In the April 30th HotS dev AMA it was confirmed that the dev team was, at the time, working on more than 1 hero. I don't think it's too far fetched to say that this year will have 2 heroes.
If anyone has any replays, or would like to contribute with a video/clip of the teaser, feel free to send me a dm here on reddit (u/twinklesunnysun), discord (✨Twinkle SunnySun✨#1278) or twitter (@TwinkleSunnySun)!
PS: Sorry for being a bit late on the post, I've been a bit busy with school and practicing my drawing :/
- Skyrim Modding
- Error Crash or Modder Crash?
- Pretty simple. Technically a help post, but not about mods/plugins. Questions about program files x86 and wrye bash.
More about Heroes of the StormPost: "Everything we know about the gnoll sounds/new teaser" specifically for the game Heroes of the Storm. Other useful information about this game:
- For the next anomaly, blizzard should look at tanks
- Maiev’s level 16 W talent Cruel Chain’s Movement speed buff needs to be reworded.
- Hogger’s Design Power Creep
- Having high latency in Heroes sucks, and here is an option Blizzard could add to improve the experience.
- Hero Rework: Probius
- My Concept for a Support-focused Probius Redesign
- Zug Zug
- Everything wrong about Nova
- Kael’Thas: I’m not the first, but this is the rework I would like to see.
- At this point, we all should accept that not everybody can be happy with any hero release, no matter who they are
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.