Content of the article: "For every week that D.Va doesn’t get a balance patch or get reworked, I’m going to post 7 QoL or Balance adjustments. Week 5"
No patch just yet, so I guess it's time for another one of this.
Previous Posts: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Self-Destruct now displays a breakdown of the Charge gained throughout the game(amount from taking damage, amount from basics, bonus charge from defense matrix, bring it on, amount from fusion generator)
I figure it's nice to know where you got what from. Defense Matrix and Bring It On are classed as "Bonus" because they also fall under taking damage.
- Defense Matrix now displays a breakdown of damage prevented throughout the game(damage prevented to self, damage prevented to allied heroes, damage prevented to non-heroes)
Like above, nice to know how you are doing. Not really much else to say.
- Takedown credit for killing the mech is now awarded when D.Va is ejected, rather than the instant the mech takes enough damage to kill it, and while the mech is disabled D.Va can activate Self-Destruct to cause it to not reward kill credit & experience to the enemy team
The "can active Self-Destruct while disabled" has always been present if it while Boosters were active, and rather than fix that bug(btw, it's a simple matter of removing the force ability enabler for Boosters), let's just make it part of the ability, and have a boon for when you do it. Consider this a way of making your mech not give XP, since I know some people are adamant that should happen.
- Self-Destruct now charges 25% from taking 100% mech health as damage, minimum damage increased from 400 to 500, and now scales at -65 damage(rather than what would be -70) damage to more accurately represent the search area, and Self-Destruct now always deals maximum damage to targets inside the Mech's radius
This one isn't really great to showcase, but it's meant to bring Self-Destruct closer to what it was at launch where targets within 4 radius were dealt maximum damage. That was changed in the Anduin patch(undocumented) to use an accumulator, but it used the math of "from center of D.Va's Mech to center of enemy", and because the radius of a hero is where you can hit, it was extremely easy to have the minimum damage happen, and much harder to have the maximum damage happen, as you'd basically have to be a Sonya using Whirlwind inside of an exploding mech. It's still hard to get maximum damage, but the scale is much more friendly.
- Bring It On bonus charge from taking damage increased from 30% to 40%
Yeah, this is a lazy change, but I felt it necessary to keep the talent in a competitive spot. It used to increase charge from 30% to 39%, now it increases it from 25% to 35%
- Get Through This moved from Level 7 to Level 10, now also causes Defense Matrix to prevent 100% of all damage. Stop and Pop and Big Shot may still be chosen at level 20 to gain access to those Heroics(but not gain access to the benefits of those talents)
Something a bit more outlandish. I had to keep in mind the previous week where you could big the upgrades to get the heroics, so this also updates the R tooltip prior to getting either of those heroics to say "gained at 10 or 20" for D.Va.
- New Level 16: Fusion Cannons: Increase Mech Basic Attack damage by 0.5% for each point of Self-Destruct charge, up to 50%
I've always liked the idea of rewarding holding onto your Self-Destruct, and now here's an idea for that.
Fixed a bug where Defense Matrix would grant additional Sef-Destruct charge when an enemy dealt percent damage to D.Va's mech while affected by Defense Matrix
Fixed a bug where MEKAfall would not spawn the mech with the appropriate amount of Energy(the bar you see under the hero's health)
Hoping for a D.Va change in the patch this week, as I'm basically out of spots I can put changes while obeying the rules I set myself at the start. Like I've got 5 things left I can actually do.
- For every week that D.Va doesn’t get a balance patch or get reworked, I’m going to post 7 QoL or Balance adjustments. Week 4
- For every week that D.Va doesn’t get a balance patch or get reworked, I’m going to post 7 QoL or Balance adjustments. Week 8
- For every week that D.Va doesn’t get a balance patch or get reworked, I’m going to post 7 QoL or Balance adjustments. Week 9
More about Heroes of the StormPost: "For every week that D.Va doesn’t get a balance patch or get reworked, I’m going to post 7 QoL or Balance adjustments. Week 5" specifically for the game Heroes of the Storm. Other useful information about this game:
- Hero Rework: Probius
- My Concept for a Support-focused Probius Redesign
- Zug Zug
- Everything wrong about Nova
- Kael’Thas: I’m not the first, but this is the rework I would like to see.
- At this point, we all should accept that not everybody can be happy with any hero release, no matter who they are
- Probius (Constructive Discussion on a Rework)
- The Problem With Kael’thas – A Rework Idea and Thoughts.
- Hopefully, with new blood/money coming to the devs… Please change these thimgs
- I’m one of the biggest toxic scums ever, but the report system is simply awful
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.