Content of the article: "Charts for champions damage dealt, taken and more: 10.23 vs 10.22"
The following charts use data taken from Lolalytics, tier Diamond+, only the main role for each champion is taken into account (mostly for technical reasons, it happened to be the fastest way to gather data). This means that Maokai, Annie (and maybe other that I didn't notice), have data for different roles in the two patches, therefore their numbers should be ignored.
I will mostly look at adcs because it's the role that I know a little better, but the main purpose of this post is to share these charts and if you want some more with some data you are interested in just tell me and I will add it (keep in mind I have only the stats available in the box on the right side of lolalytics champion page).
As you can see we find most crit marksmen at the bottom, together with some of the poke mages. Almost all the other roles got a damage "buff" (directly or indirectly, if you live more you do more damage and vice-versa).
Taking a look at crit adcs we can see that they are not actually living a lot more than before since they are not at the top of the chart. But this doesn't take into account damage mitigated by shields, so let's take a look at the deaths in each game:
This chart contains normalized death variation, a 0% death variation doesn't mean that champion dies less overall, but only it dies less than the variation for the average champion (remember almost everyone dies more often with the new patch). As we can see most crit adcs don't die less, this might answer why they are complaining a lot: they are dealing almost the same amount of damage as before while dying as much.
At the same time, almost everyone else deals more damage, giving the feeling of ADCs with a lot less damage than they had previously (which is actually not true, you can crunch the number of their dps and you will see they are mostly the same as 10.22).
PS: sorry for my bad English
- Have you realized how the most recently released ADCs are less focused on auto attacking and more on casting spells?
- The loss of Adaptive Helm and the nerfing of Randuin’s is going to hurt too much
- I bet whatever designer made it thought they were really cute, but “Defeat 10 champions with stasis in strikes” is not an OK objective to make.
More about League of LegendsPost: "Charts for champions damage dealt, taken and more: 10.23 vs 10.22" specifically for the game League of Legends. Other useful information about this game:
- Pick rates for ADC pretty much show how broken the role has become.
- Black Cleaver Interactions: Why its not what it promises
- The screenshot that summarises why bot is the way it is.
- Reflecting on what I’m grateful for
- Riot’s Changing Ryze Rework Goals
- Climb Faster with Flow
- A History of Doublelift – NA LCS Legend
- Patch 10.24 Explained
- New Support Mythics seem to forget that AD supports exist
- Did you know there was a different version of Yone was during his development? This is how his kit could have been
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.