Content of the article: "Detailed list of what makes the new shop frustrating to use."
1. Less space for the item descriptions. You now have to scroll for a huge amount of items if you want to read what they do in the shop which is especially annoying since they just added a bunch of new items and changed old ones. Specifically we went from 15 lines and ~70 characters per line to 8.9 lines and ~45 characters per line.
4.Only icons instead of words for the stat filters (unless you hover over them). A quick google search suggest that people generally recognize words faster than icons unless it's well established icons such as a cogwheel for settings (couldn't find any of the actual research but saw people talking about it being well researched so if anyone happens to have that on hand lemme know since it seems kinda interesting).
5. Despite how the search bar pop up and generally most pop ups work, the builds into +n pop up does not close when clicking anywhere else on the screen. It even persists after closing and reopening the shop.
8. No option to disable automatically filtering items by your champions class at the start of each game.
9. The class filter behaves differently from the stat filter. Clicking on a selected stat will unselect the stat but clicking a the selected class does not.
11. Why do boots have a permanently visible pop out menu that you will generally only interact with once or twice in a game?
12. Future market's debt limit no longer visible in shop.
13. Search bar is just a mess. Missing some anti heal items when searching for "grievous", lists even less if you search for "grievous w" and doesn't list any of them searching for "grievous wounds". Also doesn't list heal amplyfing items when searching for "heal and shield power" anymore.
15. Search results are displayed in a 1 item wide list. Don't have a screenshot so I could be wrong but I believe the old search results had 2 items per row. But at least I can now look at the same item description 3 times at the same time.
These two are hopefully just bugs so they don't really count but:
The purchase button only updates state when you select an item so you can sit in base with enough gold and the purchase button won't work unless you click on an item (you can still right click to buy though). Also the purchase button will light up even if you do not have enough inventory space to actually buy the item.
tl;dr: I'm just not used to it.
- One month ago, I released the bag addon “Sorted.” As of today, thanks to Reddit, I have added 15 new features and fixed 6 major bugs!
- One month ago, I released the bag addon “Sorted.” As of today, thanks to wow, I have added 15 new features and fixed 6 major bugs!
- I created a tool for new and veteran players to help with item management, let me know what you think
More about League of LegendsPost: "Detailed list of what makes the new shop frustrating to use." specifically for the game League of Legends. Other useful information about this game:
- List of Chromas on sale for BE; don’t forget there’s a filter now you can check (chromas/available for blue essence)
- Preseason Followup: The Buggiest Champ
- Riot has increased RP prices on EUW/EUNE multiple times citing that EUR has devalued compared to USD now EUR is almost all time high compared to USD in 5 years yet there isn’t a decrease. We are currently overpaying RP by 20%
- TIL That Jax’s R passive has “secret stacks” that are consumed when he hits his 3rd basic attack.
- After a teamfight win, 95% of the time you should crash minion waves into turret
- I think this game at this state can only benefit from, say, a 20% damage reduction across the entire rift.
- Pick rates for ADC pretty much show how broken the role has become.
- Black Cleaver Interactions: Why its not what it promises
- The screenshot that summarises why bot is the way it is.
- Reflecting on what I’m grateful for
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.