Happy Birthday Yorick – June 22nd 2011
He's now 9 Yrs old, he was released with 2 skins, Pentakill & Undertaker and has only received 2 other skins ever since, Ontop of that he's been gutted years ago but I still love him <3
I still remember when he received Meowrick, I was happy and colored a fanart of his as Thanks.
Now these days he's still a monster splitpusher despite all of the Splitpush itemization being removed and only really shines with his mechanics on his Ghouls & Maiden being able to push sidelanes, but I still miss most Raptor Cloak items, let's hope this pre-season brings forth new items.
I'm a 1.9M Yorick main that plays a few other Juggernauts aswell, Here's an Old Picture since then mixed with the new one now. but it hurts to say that Yorick feels like shite these days..
The main reason is due him having a LOT of counterpicks / Bad Matchups that have gotten more buffs throughout the years as he only receives QoL Buffs but mainly receives DMG Nerfs.
Even next patch he's getting a QoL Buff so Maiden doesn't Suicide as much anymore.
Which is a mistake of the balance team making him so exploitable while being weak.
Today's his birthday and it reminds me so much of how much the Yorick mains just wish for him to strong somewhat like the Old Yorick by having an actual passive in DMG Reduction based on number of ghouls out, Different type of Ghouls, Stronger Slow & Heal, etc. But Alas Poor Yorick.
I'll end this with one of my Favorite Yorick Quotes: "I do not live in hope. I work to return it."
- Preseason Followup: The Buggiest Champ
- I have zero problem with Kai’Sa getting a second prestige skin if that means the current skin trend continues.
- I think I’m done. Anyone else?
More about League of LegendsPost: "Happy Birthday to the Shovel Monk, 9 Years ago Yorick was released." specifically for the game League of Legends. Other useful information about this game:
- Here’s Why Reginald Is Completely Wrong
- In light of the Xin Zhao update, I’d like to see more alternate build paths for way more champions
- Who inspired those Champs? A list of mythologic creatures and historic people who inspired LoL champs
- Every skin that adds a hat.
- Riot’s boner for build diversity is hindering their ability to properly balance old champs.
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.