Content of the article: "I have fed GPT-3, the most advanced AI up to date, a post from this subreddit, and it decided to generate 17 tips for new players. I hope they will be of help!"
Some tips for new players:
Ignore people who tell you to "Win some normals and then come back". If you've never played an online game before, it's pretty fuckin' weird to put your head down and pretend you're working when everyone else is chatting. You will suck, we all did.
Don't get butthurt. Just because there was some toxic behaviour in the room doesn't mean it's also moderate. GG not banned for being toxic because they're generally toxic.
Listen to people who are actually friendly. It's how you tell if someone's being friendly or if they're just trying to be friendly by being nice to a new player.
Accept nobody can carry like you. No one can. It mocks the effort everyone puts in, when you join a game crying "THIS TEAM NEEDS TO LEAN BACK, IT'S TOO DAMN FARMING" itoffends the thousands of hours of practice everyone else has put in.
YOU ARE NOT THE JUNGLER. You are not. You are a toplaner. It's not your job to steal camps.
You may never jungle in this game again, so stop trying.
Follow your support. Unless they don't gank. In which case, tell them to gank. If they say "I can't kill them" leave it.
You don't complain about how lanes are at the start, you pink ward the map. Only then do you say "You aren't my support. I'm reporting you. . ."
Don't talk to the botlane. Many new tolaners do this. Why? THEY'RE BOTLANES AND YOU ARE NOT BOTLANING! Even if you are, one of them might be new and it's quite likely they could upset them.
Don't try and jungle in an ARAM. You will die a tragic death.
If you go afk before the game starts, press start/back and restart the game.
If you ever get on a team without a jungler: don't try to jungle.
Never, ever run to protect your fed ADCs.
Mouse over champion portraits and press Alt+Ctrl to see their runes and skills. It'll save a lot of time and it's helpful.
Only get rid of dominion if your team are on a losing streak and you need to get gold. If you're behind, tell your teammates to go for towers, ask for a baron. If you're ahead, ask for a team fight, don't waste baron.
Stop running around out of your lane to 'save your ADC'. Get a Void Shield.
- ARAM suggestions or whatever
- How it feels to play when the season is almost over, a very real tale.
- As someone who tries to be positive in game, something happened that really disgusted me.
More about League of LegendsPost: "I have fed GPT-3, the most advanced AI up to date, a post from this subreddit, and it decided to generate 17 tips for new players. I hope they will be of help!" specifically for the game League of Legends. Other useful information about this game:
- In defense of Riot’s visual designs- how the recent champion designs match their lore
- Riot’s preseason “adc problem” summarized
- Patch 10.25 Preview [Full Changes]
- Riot has no idea what they are doing with new Tank items, they are even nerfing Frostfire Size God knows why
- List of Chromas on sale for BE; don’t forget there’s a filter now you can check (chromas/available for blue essence)
- Preseason Followup: The Buggiest Champ
- Riot has increased RP prices on EUW/EUNE multiple times citing that EUR has devalued compared to USD now EUR is almost all time high compared to USD in 5 years yet there isn’t a decrease. We are currently overpaying RP by 20%
- TIL That Jax’s R passive has “secret stacks” that are consumed when he hits his 3rd basic attack.
- After a teamfight win, 95% of the time you should crash minion waves into turret
- I think this game at this state can only benefit from, say, a 20% damage reduction across the entire rift.
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.