Content of the article: "I made a League of Legends website this quarantine. I hope you like it."
Over the last few months, I've been working hard on my website, www.metajunkies.com. It's my dream to work on projects like this, and I hope I hit the lottery eventually with one and turn it into a career. Thanks for your time 🙂
Let me know if you like it and what you like about it.
How does it work?
Everything you see on the website is generated from hundreds of thousands of high-elo games played every day.
The website has crawlers that look at high-elo games, and it aggregates the actions these skilled players made and shows them on the website.
- Champion Guides
- Game Stats.
- See exactly how much win rate that extra 10 CS or few hundred gold is worth at 15 minutes. See Yone here: https://www.metajunkies.com/lol/champion-guide/Yone?role=MIDDLE&tab=gameStats&tier=PLATINUM_PLUS. Yone has a 50% win rate with 60 CS at 10 minutes, 58% with 70 CS, and 67% with 80 CS.
- See how win rate changes for champions over time / where they have their power spikes.
- Starting items / item statistics / item builds of all lengths
- The item stats include a searchable interface so you can look up strange items on characters. Try searching for "Crit" on Darius's item stats page: https://www.metajunkies.com/lol/champion-guide/Darius?role=TOP&tab=itemStats&tier=PLATINUM_PLUS
- Counters. This includes lane-level counters as well as performance against champs at the whole-game scale.
- Synergies. This includes lane-level synergies for bot lane as well as synergies for all teammates in the game.
- We show how much each ward placed changes your win rate. See Janna's number of wards placed between 10-15 minutes (toggle off the other windows) — 35% win rate for Jannas placing 0 wards and 57% win rate for Jannas placing 5 wards in that same window of time: https://www.metajunkies.com/lol/champion-guide/Janna?role=SUPPORT&tab=wards&tier=PLATINUM_PLUS
- We show aggregate ward placements across whole games to show hot-spots for certain characters.
- Game Stats.
- Tier Lists
- Heavily sortable / filterable table with easy-to-digest stats.
Where's this going?
- I want to extend the flexibility of the site to include guides / tier lists for any region or ranked tier you care about specifically — not just Platinum+ etc. etc.
- I want to extend the functionality to show insights tailored to you personally
It's a follow-up website to one I made as a young student back in 2013 ( https://www.metalol.net/ ). The web archive entries over the years is a fun trip back in time https://web.archive.org/web/*/metalol.net — people forget how ugly websites were just 10 years ago.
- People don’t agree with Yrel nerf there some stats
- Is Renekton OP? The Winrate Paradox
- OC I created an app that generates live dota 2 game overlays for tournament streams! (BETA)
© Post "I made a League of Legends website this quarantine. I hope you like it." for game League of Legends.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!