Content of the article: "Korean T1 fans fundraised a truck carrying the messages of them. The truck is currently driving down the most important avenues of downtown Seoul, including SK Telecom’s HQ and Gangnam. Fans are hoping that these pictures will get the attention of T1 management and the Korean eSports press."
Korean T1 fans fundraised a truck which has a large monitor on its back. The monitor keeps switching between the messages of Korean T1 fans, hoping that the T1 management and the press would pay attention to these messages.
The truck is still driving, by the way. The driving will end about 5 hours later from now.
These are the key messages in Korean, and translations in English.
"팬을 버린 구단에게 미래는 없습니다." – "No future for a team that shuts out devoted fans"
"SKT T1 팬은 프런트의 구체적이고 명확한 답변을 요구합니다." – "We, SKT T1 fans, demand a clear and detailed explanation from top management."
"검증 안 된 감독과 물의를 일으킨 코치의 영입설" – "A rumor that an unverified head coach and a controversial coach will be hired for T1"
"선수를 돈벌이 수단으로 취급하지 마십시오. " – "The players are not your cash cows."
"어느 스포츠에서도 볼 수 없는 시즌 중 과도한 광고 촬영" – "Unprecedentedly excessive filming of advertisements and commercials during the LCK season"
"SKT T1 프런트 측은 다음 사항에 대한 명백한 입장을 발표해주십시오." – "We need a clear explanation from SKT T1's top management about this issue."
"선수를 앞세워 책임을 회피하려는 경영진은 책임을 지십시오." – "Don't hide behind the backs of the players. T1 top management should take responsibility."
The reason why Korean fans chose the word 'SKT' T1:
A. It is perfectly clear that T1 is the successor of the prestigious SKT T1 team and still has all its legacy and history.
B. SK Telecom, the telecommunications company still has the largest stakes on T1 and is the most relevant company in this issue. Fans want to raise awareness about this incident to SK Telecom itself and that's the reason why the truck stopped and took a photo in front of the SK Telecom headquarters, the T-tower.
- T1 fans in Korea issuing a strong statement of condemnation
- The backlash T1 and Joe Marsh are receiving are not based solely off of LS and his past. There is more to it
- Toxicity behind Korean League Communities
More about League of LegendsPost: "Korean T1 fans fundraised a truck carrying the messages of them. The truck is currently driving down the most important avenues of downtown Seoul, including SK Telecom’s HQ and Gangnam. Fans are hoping that these pictures will get the attention of T1 management and the Korean eSports press." specifically for the game League of Legends. Other useful information about this game:
- Climb Faster with Flow
- A History of Doublelift – NA LCS Legend
- Patch 10.24 Explained
- New Support Mythics seem to forget that AD supports exist
- Did you know there was a different version of Yone was during his development? This is how his kit could have been
- The argument that “ADC shouldn’t perform well below diamond” is disingenuous.
- Is Meditation Low-Key OP?
- Low Budget LCS – Recreational League of Legends League Sign Up
- KOREAN fans debate who the best MID is right now
- Moonstone Renewer is an item that heals, not an item for healers
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.