Content of the article: "Korea’s pregame discussion/comments on G2 vs DWG"
– DWG of course should win, but hope it doesn't end up a boring match. This Worlds had so many great games. It's a match more anticipated than the finals, so I hope to see a match where both teams play fearless with a clear strategy
– I watch a lot of LEC and I think EU teams are severely underrated. In the LEC finals, I saw a lot of chat like "is the skill level for real?" How does such a bad region end up with results like last year's MSI, beat SKT in Worlds and this year's GenG… I think DWG is one of the best teams in the history of LCK, so I am somewhat relieved, but I hope they don't be careless and prepare well. At least it will be super fun to watch from an audience perspective.
– Why is Fnatic not a strong team? If Fnatic is a weak team who went 5 games vs TES who are the favorite to win the whole thing, should we treat DRX and GenG, who showed absolutely nothing, as garbage?
– Hope we destroy G2 and would like to comfort them afterward
– DWG will win at least 1 game and I can't imagine G2 not winning a single game either. It's going to be a great match. Let's go all the way to game 5!
– 3rd region LCK
– All KR pride aside, i see a G2 win 3:1
– Demolishing G2 would be fun to watch as well
– Just win please
– Please win for us
– I think it will be 50/50. It'll be a 3:2 no matter what, since GenG got destroyed
– 3rd region's 1st seed can't beat 2nd regionss 1st seed
– DWG Fighting
– The world was surprised when 18RNG lost to G2. It will be even more if DWG loses to G2
– G2 is a good team too so I just wish we win
– T1 got brutally destroyed who we said was LCK's last hope last year. Hope this time is different.
– Let it be my weak faith. Please win DWG
– Is it just me that thinks we will lose this time? Feels like we will get overpowered… I am good at getting these things right..
– Should change Pickem finals to G2. At least I will get some points if G2 wins. I don't care if I don't get any points if DWG wins.
– Don't matter what anyone says DWG is going to win. lol.
– G2 barely beat LCK 3rd seed 3:0, DWG easily beat LCK 2nd seed 3:0. DWG is obviously stronger than G2
– G2 is not a pushover team, so I think we can either win or lose. It's ok as long as it's not one-sided. No pressure, just show us your best game as always. Expect a great match. DWG fighting~!
– I want Jankos to do well
– I just wish G2 destroys all lanes. These KR priders who think LCK is still the best lol. Jankos fighting!
– Destroy DWG and show us how good the 2nd region is. G2 fighting
– Will lose if we can't stop Caps
– I am routing for G2 because I am a G2 fan
- Korea’s reactions to Worlds 2020 Group Stage Day 8 + Quarterfinals Draw
- Korea’s reactions to Worlds 2020 Group Stage Day 2
- Korea’s reactions to Worlds 2020 Group Stage Day 7
More about League of LegendsPost: "Korea’s pregame discussion/comments on G2 vs DWG" specifically for the game League of Legends. Other useful information about this game:
- Riot has increased RP prices on EUW/EUNE multiple times citing that EUR has devalued compared to USD now EUR is almost all time high compared to USD in 5 years yet there isn’t a decrease. We are currently overpaying RP by 20%
- TIL That Jax’s R passive has “secret stacks” that are consumed when he hits his 3rd basic attack.
- After a teamfight win, 95% of the time you should crash minion waves into turret
- I think this game at this state can only benefit from, say, a 20% damage reduction across the entire rift.
- Pick rates for ADC pretty much show how broken the role has become.
- Black Cleaver Interactions: Why its not what it promises
- The screenshot that summarises why bot is the way it is.
- Reflecting on what I’m grateful for
- Riot’s Changing Ryze Rework Goals
- Climb Faster with Flow
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.