Content of the article: "Mage items feel insufficient. What item are you supposed to build on Champs like Ori or Syndra after finishing your mythical if you want to maximize your damage output?"
- Nashors/Lichbane/Horizon Focus/Demonic Embrace/Rylais are okayish/good items but they only make sense on certain champs
- Seraphs gives a lot of ap but is overall still a subpar item and also requires you to throw away 400 gold for a tear relatively early
- Rabadons at 3800 gold is a joke, especially considering that AP on all items got nerfed
- Morellos also doesn't give much AP
- Zhonyas/Banshees are good items but give very low ap
- Cosmic Drive is generally a decent item due to the much needed CDR it gives but again, not much AP/damage for 3k gold
- Void Staff currently seems like the best option damage wise but I'm not sure on the math and how good it is if nobody buys any MR
There's also Mejais which can be nice but thats always a high risk item.
There's a lot of options for most champs but as I mentioned for e.g an Orianna or Syndra it feels there isn't anything you can buy that lets you really carry a game. You can have a good early and get your Ludens early but then just kinda fall flat because theres no item you can buy that lets you translate your lead into a lot of damage. Compare that to an ADC or Assassin who get a big lead and just buy Collector 2nd item and snowball even harder, feels like Mages don't have something like that.
Before the item rework there was Oblivion Orb that gave you a really good boost early/mid and old Liandries/Spellbinder, who could generally be build on pretty much every champion
I don't want to say that class X or champ y is too strong or to weak I just think it feels like theres currently a lack of options in items for Mage
Edit: Seraphs 2nd item is actually better than I thought, definitely feels like the best option currently
- ADC items got nerfed across the board they are simply worth less and do less damage especially crit (using math as evidence).
- New Support Mythics seem to forget that AD supports exist
- Why on earth are the magic resist items so bad
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about League of LegendsPost: "Mage items feel insufficient. What item are you supposed to build on Champs like Ori or Syndra after finishing your mythical if you want to maximize your damage output?" specifically for the game League of Legends. Other useful information about this game:
- Patch 11.3 Preview [Full Changes]
- Post-Nerf Akali Guide + Discussion | How To Adjust / Play Her in The Meta
- List of least used items (sub-1% pickrate)
- Nootropics and Gaming: My attempt to figure out what is worth it using research
- Which ability is the most popular to level up first across all champs? Here are the numbers.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.