Content of the article: "Patch 10.20 if Riot was a Markov Chain Generator"
I've been laughing at this amazing post for 4 years, so I figured I might as well do an updated version. I fed all the patch notes from the past year to a Markov chain text generator (the same one OP of the previous post used) and let it generate its own patch notes. I pulled out the most coherent results and organized them below for your reading pleasure. Without further ado:
– Bot lane has been corrected to remove the attack speed
– Fully stack Legend: Bloodline specifically hitting jungle Ekko
– BUGFIX- Champions can no longer be used
– Stormrazor is overperforming right now, so we're giving Wukong a new passive
– LEAGUE CLIENT- fixed an issue where power feels heavily reliant on monsters
– Umbral Glaive now properly grants 30/40/50/60% of Irelia's base attack damage
– REMOVED- Conqueror no longer maximizing player satisfaction
– PROTOTYPE: OMNISTONE – Rift Scuttler can now be overpowered
– BUGFIX- Aatrox will now continue to attack his target even after Viktor dies
– Ahri's identity as a scaling tank, so we're nerfing her roaming and escape potential
– E- TIDECALLER'S BLESSING- Now empowers the targeted wall
– REMOVED HITBOX – Removed the hitbox behind Akali
– Aphelios is no longer disabled for the first 150 seconds
– Enemies spotted by Ashe's E – Hawkshot will now play Idle SFX using base assets
– Bard will no longer fail
– Base health increased to 40
– Can now see both guns Aphelios is holding
– ATTACK DAMAGE 50.04 ⇒ 50
– Q no longer able to suppress Mordekaiser
– NEW MOON LANDING if Diana pulls in one or more enemy champions
– DAMAGE 100% ⇒ 80/85/90/95/100%
– Now heals 50% more accurately and adding Poppy to the mix
– Now empowered
– Aftershock Death Ray missiles are now green.
– NEW PASSIVE- THE DARKIN BLADE
– Fiddlesticks' abilities now properly has the 1 second lockout period that all trinkets have to prevent accidental usage
– W – RIPOSTE no longer grants Edge of Night
– Garen is one of the premier engage support champions. BASIC ATTACK DURATION reduced to 5 seconds.
– Multi-attacks from Runaan's Hurricane's unique passive no longer grants a Eye of the Herald.
– Similar to Aatrox, we're fixing that.
– THRUST DAMAGE 30/55/80/105/130 (+0.5 bonus armor penetration)
– Kai'Sa now gets stuck with Tahm Kench when casting R
– No longer gain vision around Kayle's R – Cyclone even after Alistar roars
– BASE DAMAGE 45/80/115/150/185/220/330/550
– Kled will no longer lose a significant amount of souls
– Now a ranged champion
– REMOVED- Wukong's W
– Jayce is now properly appealing
– Passive orb gain increased
– BUGFIX- Game invites no longer break her camouflage
– Removed Lee Sin's abilities at all levels of play
– Miss Fortune's basic attacks no longer become invisible from the lantern
– Winter Wonder Neeko will no longer teleport with her Anchor
– INNATE – WEAKENED SOUL COOLDOWN 4 seconds against Diana players
– More outplay, regardless of the holder's basic attack damage
– We're making another opportunistic buff on an early-game marksman.
– R – SUMMON: TIBBERS
– MOVEMENT SPEED 25-40% ⇒ 25-40%, increased to 15% if you were the Rift Herald
– Q – PROWLING PROJECTILE EMPOWERED EXPLOSIVE CHARGE RADIUS 400 ⇒ 450
– We’re giving him some sweet nutrition in the form of healing and 90 (+0.04 mana) mana restored over 4 seconds
– Sejuani's identity now scales
– No longer partially invisible from the mid lane
– W – HAYMAKER- Cooldown increased to 30-60% total attack damage
– NEW – Now stops enemies a little extra
– Auras now gains 2/4/6/8/10/12 lethality
– Added subtle missiles ⇒ 12 missile counts as an overall.
– Base mana increased. R number of soldiers increased.
– NEW- Sylas has proper skin
– Syndra is one of the strongest performing in the top lane, we're going to make her triumphs a bit more risky by reducing her lane pressure and wave clear.
– Q- COMET SPEAR – BASE DAMAGE 55/95/135/175/215 ⇒ 60/102/144/186/228
– Kill Baron Nashor at any range
– Base attack damage growth increased
– Actions and particles will now properly apply stacks to heal Ahri for 3 seconds
– Additional 10% of the tools in his kit
– R – UNSTOPPABLE FORCE: 1.1 total attack damage increased.
– BUGFIX- Viktor no longer gains CC immunity after R
– Warwick now properly resets when she disguises herself as Aphelios
– NEW- Wukong can now cast his ultimate a second time. We hope this will increase build diversity for Garen
– Fixed a bug where casting R – Featherstorm would cause the ability to be cast
– Xin Zhao no longer applies lifesteal
– NEW PASSIVE: Adding what feels like 12-20.5% of a spell
– Base mana decreased.
– BASE HEALTH HEALTH 500 ⇒ 300/500/7000
– Fixed an issue where Yone was protecting teammates from being used in solo lanes
– We're encouraging Yuumi to be the enchanter she was meant to be by buffing Mordekaiser in a way that will balance his clear speed.
– Fear duration increased
- Kaldalis (Hero concept)
- Upcoming changes for 10.18 with preview
- Upcoming changes for 10.14 with preview
© Post "Patch 10.20 if Riot was a Markov Chain Generator" for game League of Legends.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!