About 2 months ago I had the idea to program an in-game overlay which shows how much HP your enemy would have left after your combo by calculating the damage of your champion, the armor of the opponent and his HP, as well as runes, items, etc.
The program tells you accordingly HP exactly how much life the opponent would still have if you would attack him with a combo. It basically tells whether you could oneshot an enemy or not.
Actually I wanted to keep it private, but finally decided to give it a try and let Riot verify the program. That means I ask them if they can take a look at it and if it's allowed to be used they approve it.
Originally I meant it as a joke because I was very sure that this program would never ever be allowed by Riot. I saw it as a kind of scripting myself. But still I tried it..
Now 2 months later, Riot actually approved this Program Idea and allows me to basically publish it. (More about it below..)
It is a transparent Overlay for League of Legends that displays the following:
- How much Damage you deal with your Combo
- How much HP the Target will have left after your Combo
- How many Seconds you will need to kill the Target
- More Damage related Statistics
By Target I mean either Champion or Jungle Monster.
Thereby it considers:
- Enemy Armor / Magic Resist
- Enemy Armor Item Actives / Passives
- Enemy Runes
- Your AD / AP / Attack Speed
- Your Lethality / Armor Pen / Armor Reduction…
- Your Damage Item Actives / Passives
- Your Runes
Proof that it got approved by Riot:
I added some proof that it really got approved since some probably will think this isn't real..
(I censored the names of the Riot Employees to circumvent any Drama in their Dms).
As it got approved now this basically means It is not considered as Scripting and I would be able to make the whole program public and that legally – no one would get banned for using this Overlay.
BUT: I decided myself not to publish it as I think it is too close to scripting and would ruin the fun.
Now we come to the Ultimate Question:
What do you think about the fact that this program got approved by RIOT.
Do you see it as a kind of scripting or do you think it would be legitimate?
If my program has already been approved, what about other programs.
Ultimately, anyone could verify a cheat alike program and play with it legitimately?
- Want to Track Enemy Spell & Ulti Cooldowns in Style? Come In 😉
- Right now is Riots opportunity to show whether or not they genuinely care about inting.
- I keep seeing posts on this subreddit with quests about damage. Here is everything you need to know after 400 plus hours of playing this game.
More about League of LegendsPost: "Riot basically allows the usage of Script-a-like Programs!?" specifically for the game League of Legends. Other useful information about this game:
- An alternative way to nerf Chemtank Turbo
- So.. Riot decided to delete my post from main LoL reddit so I’ve decided to post it everywhere else so it will maybe get to rioters somehow..
- EDward Gaming vs. Royal Never Give Up / LPL 2021 Spring Playoffs – Losers’ Bracket Final / Post-Match Discussion
- Right now quite a few champs don’t really have much of a choice in mythics, so what if Riot made the mythic items weaker and gave more stats to the mythic passives so they don’t have to be rushed?
- Cloud9 vs. Team Liquid / LCS 2021 Mid-Season Showdown – Grand Final / Post-Match Discussion
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.