Content of the article: "Shadow Nerf Again (Azir)"
According to u.gg Azir has 46.74% wr this patch in Plat+ elo https://u.gg/lol/champions/azir/build which is a very slight decrease from last patch.After 11.1 dropped Azir can no longer proc tear on soldier auto , which wasn't mentioned anywhere in the patch notes.Azir has 2 or 3 buildpath so far in new item system and many players liked the tear buy to delay mythic item for Nashors first . Or like Tear then lost chapter then nashors.But now tear is useless on him.
It takes W (40 mana) + Q (70mana) or E(60mana) to get one stack of the tear which is 3 mana bonus.
He doesnt have any spammable ability to stack the tear so why you would you nerf the only viable way of stacking tear on him. This season its already hard to get huge amount of ap with items changes and D cap nerf. The only way to get a respectable amount of Ap is archangle which you saw being built on every dmg heavy mages in LPL today.
Azir was also hit with the Ravenous hunter changes. Before the spell healing benefitted him for sustain against poke comps , now Riot made it omnivamp so they nerfed it to 11% which will be nerfed again to 9.5% next patch.
Nerfs after nerfs and then hidden nerfs again and again. Riot gave so many changes to so many champions in preseason to help them find a strong place in the meta but Azir recieved 2 indirect nerfs already. Katarina can get 5 procs of Kraken slayer in her ult in 2.5 second for Gunblade removal compensation and
Azir gets kicked because he didnt get any skin "?"Oh wait……he did recieve a skin. So Riot just hates him even though every pro telling Azir's trash after the nerf before last worlds.
- Riot stated that Kassadin and Cassiopeia will be buffed to not be mana-hungry, other champions should be looked at in that regard as well
- Riot has stated that >95% presence in Pro Play = Auto Nerf, Varus has already been a victim. Sett should be next.
- Upcoming changes for 10.18 with preview
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about League of LegendsPost: "Shadow Nerf Again (Azir)" specifically for the game League of Legends. Other useful information about this game:
- Literally every male champion since Rakan, besides Aphelios, has been a ripped, shirtless dude.
- Releasing six champions per year seems quite excessive when we already have more than 150. We should have more minor updates and full VGUs.
- Xin Zhao could use some moderate buffs
- IWillDominate saying that calling Perkz Lane Kingdom player is misinformation
- [16 FANARTS] All my Ahri fanarts.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.