Content of the article: "T1 fans in Korea issuing a strong statement of condemnation"
- Summary and translation of the statement (There is no personal opinion in this article)
T1 League of Legends Team Management Statement of Condemnation
SKT T1 fans from SKT T1 minor gallery (Korean Reddit)
SKT T1 fans are not satisfied with the team management of T1 and publicly denounce for five reasons.
- During the LCK playoff and regional qualifier, T1 did not contribute to players to focus and practice for games. T1 made players shoot the advertisement (Hana Bank, SKT 5GX, shooting with BTS), which seriously deteriorates the competitiveness to go to the LOL world championship.
- T1 fans are not satisfied with the new coaches, and they thin Polt and LS are not qualified to T1 coaches.
- Even though Polt is able to communicate in English and has a successful pro-life in Starcraft 2, he does not know the League of Legends. He unqualifies as a professional LOL coach due to a lack of experience.
- LS also has few experiences in BBQ Olivers and broadcasting in LCK Global. He has no experience in coaching the LCK quality teams.
- Fans are not satisfied because T1 should set the goal for LOL World Championship 2021, and they are not qualified to achieve the goal for fans and players.
- Fans do not want to see T1 making the same mistake in 2021, and they want to have coaches who are qualified and able to reach the goal.
- LS has a problem with an ex T1 player, Untara. Fans want to have a proper apology to Untara, not a non-apology, to avoid the incident.
- https://www.reddit.com/r/lolesports/comments/afak80/a_full_summary_of_bbq_olivers_attack_on_untara/ (Detail information)
- T1 fans continuously mention the late response toward malicious comments about T1 players and weak Twitch chatroom managing. However, T1 recently haa numerous criticism about the management, and T1 quickly tries to respond to this incident, which shows the contradiction of T1.
- T1 BMW sponsor car was parked in a handicap zone, which is illegal. Fans want to have a convincing explanation.
Sorry for the bad English. Thank you for reading!
- The backlash T1 and Joe Marsh are receiving are not based solely off of LS and his past. There is more to it
- Korean T1 fans fundraised a truck carrying the messages of them. The truck is currently driving down the most important avenues of downtown Seoul, including SK Telecom’s HQ and Gangnam. Fans are hoping that these pictures will get the attention of T1 management and the Korean eSports press.
- CN Reactions to Worlds Finals
More about League of LegendsPost: "T1 fans in Korea issuing a strong statement of condemnation" specifically for the game League of Legends. Other useful information about this game:
- Reflecting on what I’m grateful for
- Riot’s Changing Ryze Rework Goals
- Climb Faster with Flow
- A History of Doublelift – NA LCS Legend
- Patch 10.24 Explained
- New Support Mythics seem to forget that AD supports exist
- Did you know there was a different version of Yone was during his development? This is how his kit could have been
- The argument that “ADC shouldn’t perform well below diamond” is disingenuous.
- Is Meditation Low-Key OP?
- Low Budget LCS – Recreational League of Legends League Sign Up
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.