Just saw an awesome Midbeast video on a strategy that 2 Korean Grandmasters have used to climb the ladder. One of the players locks in Phase Rush Zed ADC (as a replacement of the standard bot lane pick) and the other player locks in Yuumi support. It looks so broken, I think Zed is just op atm though. But I'm sure that around about now, you may be thinking: "Why Blackmanedio, what if Zed is banned?" Well fear not. For I have supplied a comprehensive list of other champs that go super well partnered in the bot lane with Yuumi:
NUNU & WILLUMP
YUUMI (event exclusive!)
ZED (Previously mentioned, although I'm sure a much appreciated reminder!)
That's about it though I think, comment if you know of any I am missing. I will be very grateful 😛
Edit: Serious appreciation to Midbeast though, one day synapse will show off your gamer skills properly 🙁
- Best Skin per Champion
- Which ability is the most popular to level up first across all champs? Here are the numbers.
- Data The most hated champions are Samira, Darius, and Morgana. The most liked champions are Jhin, Ezreal, and Ashe. Here is the math (and the full list).
More about League of LegendsPost: "Zed Yuumi Strat! But what else?" specifically for the game League of Legends. Other useful information about this game:
- Here’s Why Reginald Is Completely Wrong
- In light of the Xin Zhao update, I’d like to see more alternate build paths for way more champions
- Who inspired those Champs? A list of mythologic creatures and historic people who inspired LoL champs
- Every skin that adds a hat.
- Riot’s boner for build diversity is hindering their ability to properly balance old champs.
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.