Ok, first off i want to clarify that I used IG so I can’t speak to how GS or any of the heavy weapons will fare, but Imagine he’ll Ben just as soloable with them given the right set up.
Absolutely build for elemental attack, specifically Ice for the assignment. He will always start off in fire active mode during then assignment. My set wasn’t optimal at all as I had to build it kinda on the fly, so if you can build an optimal set for Ice that’s the way to go.
Bring vitality mantle, health booster and jerky. With these, you’ll absolutely be able to survive the judgment attack which brings me to my next point.
You absolutely have to get the special element stagger, you’ll know when you get it as the NPCs will tell you you’re keeping his elements in check. You only need to do this once each time before he gets to do his judgment attack.
Once you’ve done the element stagger, break a horn. Once you break a horn it prevents him from going into the element form of the weapon you’re using! You’ll get to break his horns twice and the threshold to break them doesn’t seem insanely high so it isn’t too difficult to achieve.
During the judgement attack, assuming you’ve staggered him place a health boost, don the vitality mantle and wait. Once the mantle is broke eat a jerky. Easy as that, you shouldn’t break a sweat. I’d go as far as to say the health booster isn’t even required.
After you’ve got both horns broke and two judgments out of the way, you may have to fight him in ice active mode. I wasn’t able to stagger him at that point, and did cart to the judgement but you do have an opening to stagger him in his dragon active form if you can pull it off as far as I can tell. I slayed him mere moments after coming back from my cart so you might not even need worry about that.
My set wasn’t optimal, I only tenderised once, used none of the consumable buffs. He’s absolutely soloable.
- Alatreon, Progression, and More
- My best effort to explain Alatreon’s Elemental mechanics. I genuinely want you guys to succeed like I have.
- A Breakdown of Alatreons Mechanics For People Struggling
More about Monster Hunter WorldPost: "I soloed Alatreon, here are some tips!" specifically for the game Monster Hunter World. Other useful information about this game:
- Rise hit the bullseye in the gameplay department, but I feel like it really goofed in the aesthetic department.
- The “Psuedo-Hammer Counter King” Stormsoul CB Build
- Warning: Opinion. Shared faints are bad because they are contrary to the idea of a friendly multiplayer experience.
- Capcom finally got me: more text than anyone will ever want to read about why I’m a Monster Hunter fan now
- Iceborne is absolute trash and ruins everything I enjoyed about the base game
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.