Earlier there was a post showing two wisp melding charm tables and I thought I'd add on to that by sharing some of the info I have obtained from JP/CN sources.
First of all I do not take credit for any of the below information, I'm just someone who does my google search in 3 languages. Secondly, the below information strictly applies to wisp melding only, rebirth melding appears to have a complete separate table. Thirdly, the structure of these tables can be quite complex. Some tables are closed loop while others may lead to another tables. There may also be multiple branches that leads to a particular table. You may not be in a particular table now but after a few melds you may just end up in one of them.
As players are just beginning to compile charm data there will be mistakes. So do let me know if any of my information is wrong.
- Gout table/痛風テーブル (Weakness Exploit 2 Windproof 2 s0-0-0)
Named after the signature charm Weakness Exploit(痛撃) + Windproof (風圧耐性), so far this is one of the most popular (?) table and definitely the most discussed table in JP/CN community. In fact I believe "gout table" has gone trending in JP twitter at some point.
- Very few good charms (no wex2 s2)
- Closed loop
– Weakness Exploit 2 Windproof 2 s0-0-0
– Quick Sheath 3 Fire Attack 1 s3-1-0
– Attack 3 Slugger 2 s0-0-0
– Pierce up 1 Recoil down 2 s1-0-0
– Recoil down 2 Pierce up 1 s1-0-0
– Divine Blessing 3 Critical Boost 1 s0-0-0
– KO 3 Divine Blessing 2 s2-2-0
Link to whole table, credit to @ vfalv, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wMYUsbmh1T4apAGNG0FANH_kC6JMslqFNM7I300mm14/htmlview?pru=AAABeQl_ui4*v9lWrBnOm2L6k9LqvvjK-g#
- Sasuke table/サスケテーブル (Wall Runner 3 Constitution 3 s3-1-0)
Named after Sasuke because wall running + constitution = ninja?
Also appears to be a closed loop with no wex2 s2 (~1.6k charms).
– Wall Runner 3 Constitution 3 s3-1-0
– Attack 3 s1-1-1
– Attack 3 Evade Extender 1 s1-0-0
– Weakness Exploit 2 Water Attack 1 s1-0-0
– Weakness Exploit 2 Bludgeoner 1 s1-0-0
Charm list (may not be full, I have not studied this table yet): http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=527124&sid=BAQC&ext=PDF&lcl=-.pdf&usr=EPJDw5CJ3UExBs6
Also See CN Mega Sheet.
- Weak bug table/弱蟲テーブル(Weakness Exploit 2 Wirebug Whisperer 2 s0-0-0)
– Weakness Exploit 2 Wirebug Whisperer 2 s0-0-0
– Attack 3 s3-1-0
– Pierce Up 2 s2-0-0
– Constitution 3 s2-2-0
– Spareshot 2 Partbreaker 1 s1-1-0
I could not find much information about this table. See CN Mega sheet.
- Wall Table/壁面テーブル (Wall Runner 2 Weakness Exploit 2 s1-0-0)
Good table with Wex 2 s2 among other god charms. This appears to be a loop too with 2.5k charms.
– Wall Runner 2 Weakness Exploit 2 s1-0-0
– Weakness Exploit 2 s2-0-0
– Weakness Exploit 2 Normal/Rapid Up 1 s1-0-0
– Rapid Fire Up 2 s0-0-0
– Spareshot 2 Quick Sheath 1 s3-1-0
– Critical Eye 3 s3-0-0
See CN Mega sheet for full list of charms
- High Performance Table/高機能テーブル (Attack up 3 Quick Sheath 2 s1-1-0)
This appears to be an intermediate table which regrettably leads to the gout table.
CN players have identified 3 branches of this table:
a. Wex2 Horn Maestro s0 -> Evade Extender 3 Good Luck 1 s2 -> Atk3 QS2 s11-> Wex2 s11 -> gout table
b. Wex2 Recoil2 s1-> Atk3 QS2 s11-> gout table
c. Wex2 Speed Eating1 s3 -> Wex1 s111 -> Wex2 Recoil2 s1-> Atk3 QS2 s11-> gout table
Also in CN Mega Sheet.
- Special Attack Table/特攻テーブル (Weakness Exploit 2 Attack 2 s0-0-0)
This appears to be an intermediate table which leads to the Wall Table. Contains god charms.
– Weakness Exploit 2 Attack 2 s0-0-0
– Normal/Rapid Up 1 Weakness Exploit 2 s0-0-0
– Weakness Exploit 2 Paralysis Attack 1 s0-0-0
– Weakness Exploit 2 Fire Resistance 1 s1-0-0
– Stamina Thief 3 Weakness Exploit 2 s0-0-0
– Partbreaker 2 Weakness Exploit 2 s0-0-0
– Good luck 2 s1-1-0
– Pierce up 2 s1-1-0
I could not find further information about this table. See CN Mega sheet (as of time of posting is unedited).
- Weak Ballistic table/弱特弾道テーブル (Weakness Exploit 2 Aim Booster 1 s0-0-0)
Not a lot of information is available for this table other than some notable charms.
– Weakness Exploit 2 Aim Booster 1 s0-0-0
– Normal/Rapid Up 1 Weakness Exploit 2 s1-0-0
– Quick Sheath 2 Free Meal 2 s2-2
– Quick Sheath 2 Recovery up 2 s2-2-1
Other Tables found in CN Mega sheet without enough data:
– Wide Range 2 Weakness Exploit 2 s0-0-0 table
– Diversion 1 Constitution 2 s3-1-0 table
https://twitter.com/vfalv (Japanese player who has uploaded 2.7k melding results in gout table)
https://xn--gdkl0dubtwb7e3008dk17a.com/?p=42089 (one of the Japanese wikis with information on gout table and other tables)
https://bbs.nga.cn/thread.php?fid=489&rand=244 (CN Monster Hunter forum)
https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=26399850&rand=607 (Summary of main tables discovered so far)
https://docs.qq.com/sheet/DZXBlTWNadk1RZkVh?tab=okpxrs&_t=1618840508476 (CN Mega Spreadsheet for all charm tables discovered so far)
- Charm Rates for Wisp of Mystery & Rebirth
- Constitution is a Class C skill. For builds requiring Cons, it may be easier to snipe a high efficiency charm on the Moonbow meld rather than Mystery.
- Should the charm system be reworked? Reflections on 2.0.
More about Monster Hunter WorldPost: "Sharing some charm table information I have gathered from JP/CN sources" specifically for the game Monster Hunter World. Other useful information about this game:
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.