Content of the article: "All of Brigitte’s Nerfs Since Release (in order)"
- Shield Bash – Cooldown increased from 5 to 6 seconds
- Rally – Maximum armor per player reduced from 150 to 100
- Shield Bash – Cooldown increased from 6 to 7 seconds
- Now knocks down and gets knocked down by other charging targets (e.g Reinhardt and Doomfist)
- Shield Health reduced from 600 to 500
- Shield Bash – No longer can travel or stun targets through barriers
- Shield Bash – Damage reduced from 50 to 5
- Rally – Armor given now has a maximum duration of 30 seconds
August 2019 | Brigitte kit reworked. Some positive and negative changes. Direct nerfs are as follows:
- Self-healing from Inspire is now halved
- Barrier Shield – Barrier health reduced from 500 to 200
- Shield Bash – Stun duration reduced from 0.9 seconds to 0.75
- Rally – Ultimate cost increased 10%
- Repair Pack – Armor over-heal reduced from 75 armor to 50 armor
- Repair Pack – HPS decreased from 60 to 55
- Repair Pack – No longer grants an additional armor health pool
- Barrier Shield – Regeneration rate decreased from 100 to 85 health per second
- Barrier Shield – Cooldown when destroyed increased from 3 to 5 seconds
- Base health lowered from 200 to 150
- Inspire – Total healing decreased from 130 to 90 (Healing reduced from 21 to 15 health per second)
A grand total of 19 nerfs and it looks like she might have finally been put in the grave. I don't know what all ranks of play are looking like, but I never see her in Quick Play or Competitive anymore. I'm not defending the abhorrent state she was released and was in for a while, but at this point it seems pretty excessive. Unfortunately it seems that Blizzard has dug themselves into a hole when trying to balance Brigitte as she's too easy to play to give her serviceable healing. As tempting as it is to say she deserves it because of how OP she was a couple of years ago, I just want to see a more balanced hero that is fair to play and fight against. If we just start "deleting" heroes the game gets smaller and less interesting. There might be a glimmer of hope for some major balancing shifts to occur in Overwatch 2. For now though, she may join the likes of Bastion in the graveyard of forgotten heroes.
Rally in Peace
© Post "All of Brigitte’s Nerfs Since Release (in order)" for game Overwatch.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!