Content of the article: "Lost lamb 1400 Ana seeks Shepard after 600SR drop & Toxic Team Chat. (Console, Bronze, Havana)"
Replay Code: AV2J25, Blue Ana, "Thomkat_"
I've been playing Overwatch since Season 1, but only took learning and improving seriously several seasons ago. I abused Moira and climbed into gold, before taking a long break from the game. Upon returning, I decided to focus on improving my skills rather than just exploiting abilities. I was also a rusty potato and dropped to around 1200 SR before climbing back up to around 1400.
I've mainly been playing Ana this season and have been trying to work on my cool down usage, positioning, and game sense. In reviewing this replay, I see some moments where I use cover really well and some places where I follow my tanks into No Man's Land and get killed.
I wanted to review this game because both DPS said that I was throwing the game and the reason for the team loss. I asked them to help peal for me with the Reaper after defense, but they both doubled down that I needed to switch. As they were toxic, I didn't and tried to play my best. We eventually stalled out on point 2 of attack and the game ended with both of them blasting me to quit the game. I feel like I played well, so part of my desire to have this match Vod Reviewed is to find out if I was wrong.
In watching my play, I see a lot of:
- Following 2 or 3 members of my team into a fight against 6 of the enemy.
- Alight positioning at the beginning of fights that I don't rotate from–so I get killed.
- Some missed nades & sleeps.
- A lack of DPSing.
I know stats need to be contextualized, but I ended with 45% unscoped & 55% scoped shots and around 9.5k healing.
Thus–what else are my bronze eyes missing? What should I do when my team is trickling? What else should I try to work on? Was this loss on my stubbornness? Edit: Also–who should I be trying to target with Nano? I feel like I got it often but I only got one Nano assist.
Thank you for any feedback you have!
- When I’m playing Ana is it really my fault when I can’t heal you if I can’t see you?
- A 6-Stack Story of an E-girl and Toxic Tanks
- What did I do wrong that caused me to throw this game? (Spectre)
More about OverwatchPost: "Lost lamb 1400 Ana seeks Shepard after 600SR drop & Toxic Team Chat. (Console, Bronze, Havana)" specifically for the game Overwatch. Other useful information about this game:
- Sick of being stuck in low plat
- Who has the most carry potential
- A guide to ability usage and maximizing ability potential.
- Bronze PC Support looking for motivation/advice
- How do you deal with toxicity?
- How do you guys deal with uncooperative teammates?
- Sigma is Brig but fun to watch
- In terms of balance there’s really a natural progression the game seems to be working towards.
- Wrecking Ball Guide
- Is there such a thing as Flexing too much?
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.