Content of the article: "Spark Talks – 2021 Roster Confirmed!"
Spark just posted a 6 minute video on
and Twitter with Supervisor Xiaogui talking about the 2021 roster building process.
Some of the more interesting bits
New roster-building strategy with a focus on trust and synergy, and whether players get along with one another outside of matches.
This is apparently why they have signed more Chinese players for 2021.
He thanks Bilibili for providing sufficient budget to build the roster,
LiGe shined in Chinese Contenders, and was selected because he is consistent and doesn't try to solo carry. The coaches can rely on him to complete tasks for teamwork strategies. He can also communicate with Guxue in Chinese, and they hope to build synergy between them both in and out of the game.
MCD was selected not just for his mechanical skill, but also for his strong game sense & communication skills, and will be team shot caller.
Takoyaki lacks deep competitive experience but has talent. He gives "room for imagination" for hero selection
. Also, him being Korean will "bring lots of benefits", but there is no elaboration on what those would be.
Bernar was selected for being incredibly skilled and because he performed well in their trials. He makes excellent plays even when the team is at a disadvantage.
SeoMinSoo has a deeper hero pool than people realize, has good game sense, and excels at using ability-based heroes
Shy recently turned 18 and Supervisor Xiaogui has worked with him since the 2018 OWWC. He's young and has excellent talent, so coaches would normally worry about fluctuation in competitive skill. Shy has been surprisingly consistent though and has the potential to become one of the best hitscan players in OWL.
The signing of players like M1ka, ColdesT, and Shy is the result of Bilibili's commitment to fostering domestic talent. They believe they have the responsibility to improve the esports ecosystem.
Spark will gather in the new team house in the offseason, where they'll have a professional and independent training environment.
Spark and Bilibili Gaming will have chances to communicate "clashing to generate more sparks"
Once all the players have arrived, they'll do a team house tour.
The "Chinese-Korean communication and synergy system" created by their coaches will be put to the test next season. The new additions to the roster gives them greater depth, but also creates a need to optimize communication.
Spark's goal since inception has been to win and they believe in their ability to do so.
Hangzhou Spark, Fighting!
- Summary of PRE & Supreme’s Q&A about Washington Justice roster
- NetEase Esports X Tournament 2020 Winter to begin on November 25th, invites teams such as WGS Phoenix, Runaway, and Team CC.
- Qhira personal thoughts and discussion
More about OverwatchPost: "Spark Talks – 2021 Roster Confirmed!" specifically for the game Overwatch. Other useful information about this game:
- Why does the game think I’m good when I play Winston?…or does it?
- Was Sombra a good pick? (PS4)
- How to find picks as dps with an absent team without wasting too much time wandering the map?
- I’m worried… the extent of natural skill differences. From a Bottom 500 Player
- Toxicity and you : toxic players testimonies
- 850 SR Bronze Soldier 76 VOD Request
- Tips for keeping track of enemy team’s ults?
- Trying To Understand How To Make Death Walk Among The Enemy Team
- A couple key-points from Unkoe’s interview with Zaroide.
- I just want to share a mindset I have when playing Competitive
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.