Overwatch story time.
Do you ever have one of those games where you play with a toxic DPS player and they keep going in alone and dying then blaming the other DPS saying they are not pulling their weight.
After the match he sent me a friend request. I accepted it. He then proceeds to cuss me out and call me trash all while I’m unable to respond because he already blocked chat and remove me from his friends list.
So me and my mercy pocket are over here just laughing our asses off having a fun time and accepting that we can’t win every match on competitive.
Next match we get in we are on Havana starting on the Attack. We proceeded to do a terrible job attacking and only made it 75% of the way before the first checkpoint. My mercy pocket notices my rival DPS for the night that sent me hate mail is on the other team.
So I’m like I guess he gets the last laugh by besting me. My team’s morale was shaken but not broken. The only people communicating during the whole match was just me and the tanks.
Then all of a sudden….we clicked. Everyone is actively participating in communication and shot calling. The will to win on my team was stronger than my rivals sweaty rage to carry.
We proceeded to have the most intense butt clenching clutch of the night. Holding first corner the entire match until we get the win.
After the match he proceeds to send my mercy pocket nonstop friend requests for the next 30 minutes. We died laughing at his pain. I really thought we were going to lose. I guess the overwatch gods were on our side that night.
- Consistently high gold in comp but playing beonze in qp
- *Spoiler Alert* Interview after Grand Final NeXT 2020 Winter
- How to get over competitive anxiety?
More about OverwatchPost: "The best comp game of my life." specifically for the game Overwatch. Other useful information about this game:
- 213 Competitive OW Match Statistical Analysis (Silver/Gold EU): Matchmaker Bias, Unexpected Findings and General Interest Stats (e.g. PotG & Map Frequencies)
- Asking for a VOD review for all 3 roles; Mid-Bronze-High Silver
- Gold rein trying to actively focus on grouping and holding corners but still getting hard flamed by duo stacks. What did I do wrong?
- OWL Week 8 Reactions
- Translation of bits of Fissure’s VOD review (ATL vs SFS, SEO vs SHD)
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.