Content of the article: "A little QOL browser extension for the official trade site (automatic fuzzy search)"
I've created a browser extension that automatically enables fuzzy search on the official trade website, download links below.
As some of you may know, adding the tilde(~) to a search on the official trade website enables the fuzzy search mode, where you don't have to spell the perfectly correct name of a modifier.
With fuzzy search enabled it's easy to find what you're looking for even when you don't know the exact wording or forgot to add an "and" or similar.
Sadly, there is no option to turn this on by default, you have to manually add the ~ to your search query for every search.
To help with that, I created a browser extension that automatically adds the ~ to your search queries and enables the fuzzy search. This works for Stat Filters and also Item Searches.
It's available for Firefox here, for Chrome as a manual install here (don't worry, it's not that difficult) and as a Greasemonkey userscript here. Further information and install instructions can be found on GitHub.
Thank you to benOesing for his help with the extension.
A couple of notes:
– This only works for the official trade site pathofexile.com/trade,
– It's not available in the Chrome Webstore because this would require me to pay for their development license to put it up.
– I'm fairly inexperienced with web development so any improvements or suggestions are appreciated. If problems arise, feel free to contact me. The code for the extension is available on GitHub.
– I linked this tool before in a reply to a post a couple of days back, reposting here for visibility
I hope this helps some of you to have a more enjoyable trading experience.
- Got tired of alt-tabbing so i made a Win10 trade helper/sniper app.
- BetterTrading with the collaboration of The Forbidden Trove are proud to present a feature to fight scams in Path Of Exile
- Full guide on running Fallout 1,2,3,NV and 4 on a ChromeBook
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about Path of ExilePost: "A little QOL browser extension for the official trade site (automatic fuzzy search)" specifically for the game Path of Exile. Other useful information about this game:
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.