Content of the article: "BLAMT and other race mods in private leagues."
In the recent rise of community events, from which one most popular is Ziz's Gauntlet, what would you think if GGG added most previous race mods as optional mods to private leagues? Some are here already with some smaller numbers. The Gauntlet is closely similar to BLAMT we had back in the days. (Which stands for Blood Magic, Lethal, Ancestral, Multiple Projectiles, Turbo)
I wasn't racer myself, though started them a few times and they were insane, but also always enjoyed watching them, as I could never experience BLAMT myself.
Here is the list of past event mods I found:
- Ancestral: All areas except towns have enemy totems spread across the zone that grant benefits to your enemies and attempt to kill you
- Arctic: All areas other than towns contain drifting areas of cold damage.
- Bloodgrip: Players have the Corrupting Blood mod.
- Blood Magic: Characters act as if they have the Blood Magic keystone allocated. This will cause them to consume life instead of mana for skills with mana cost and mana reservations.
- Brutal: Monsters have 20% increased attack and cast speed, and deal 20% increased damage.
- Emberwake: 30% of monsters’ physical damage is added as fire, and they move 30% faster.
- Eternal Torment: All areas other than towns and the Twilight Strand will be inhabited by 10 additional tormented spirits. Spirits will spawn regardless of their usual level restrictions. Parent to 'Void'(As of Medallion/S16)
- Exiles Everywhere: All areas other than towns and the Twilight Strand will be inhabited by 20 additional rogue exiles. Exiles will spawn regardless of their usual level restrictions. Parent to 'Void'(As of Medallion/S16)
- Famine: Players’ flasks, life, mana and energy shield are not refilled when accessing town
- Fixed Seed: All instances of a given area have the same area layout, for all players. Also the minimap will automatically be fully revealed. Multiple Race Events will regularly have the same seed. That is, the instance area layouts will be same in all the races of a fixed seed set. This includes all Signature events.
- Fracturing: Non-unique monsters split into several copies when they are killed.
- Headhunter: Upon killing rare monsters, you gain all their mods for 20 seconds. Every monster pack has a rare monster (even the Twilight Strand). Parent to 'Void'
- Immolation: Players and monsters have their physical damage converted to fire damage, all monsters also create burning ground on death.
- Inferno: All areas are under the effects of the Infernal tempest, which casts random fire skills that damage both Players and Monsters.
- Lethal: Monster deal 50% increased damage. An additional 50% of that damage is then added as cold damage, fire damage and lightning damage. (Some races will not have the extra cold damage).
- Medallion: Each area has a specific area mod(s), taken from past Race Seasons, Challenge Leagues, and Minor Prophecies. The list of areas and their mod(s) are here, Designing the Signature Medallion Race
- Multiple Projectiles: Monsters have four additional projectiles when using projectile based skills/attacks.
- No Portals: You cannot create portals in this event.
- No Projectiles: Players deal no damage with projectile based skills/attacks.
- Revealed Map: The minimap is automatically fully revealed.
- Rogue: All areas other than towns and the Twilight Strand will be inhabited by an additional rogue exile. Exiles will spawn regardless of their usual level restrictions.
- Sentinel: All areas except towns have enemy sentinels spread across the zone.
- Solo: Players cannot join parties or trade.
- Soulthirst: Upon killing rare monsters you gain Soul Eater for 10 seconds.
- Turbo: Monsters run, attack and case 60% faster than normal.
- Unwavering: Monsters have 35% increased life and cannot be stunned.
- Winterheart: All areas contain patches of chilled ground. Players are accelerated (45% faster), rather than being slowed by being chilled.
- When will we hear about the event happening during the delay? What would you like the event to be?
- It’s Racing Time! SSFHC China 10 Day Event
- Alternate quality gems should have their own prefixes (or suffixes)
More about Path of ExilePost: "BLAMT and other race mods in private leagues." specifically for the game Path of Exile. Other useful information about this game:
- if add-on developers got banned? then… users are? (Previous post moved by moderator)
- If add-on developers got banned? then… users are?
- The Journey to Depth 65,535 – BlinkDelve
- GGG, please extend Endless delve and Mayhem events to 9 days ( 2 weekends )
- Endless Delve Build Discussion
- We need to talk about Inquisitor
- Interesting tidbits about Phantasmal Lightning Tendrils
- Ziz x Shopify Racing Gauntlet Results
- Beachhead Lvl 95-100 Best Way to level in Heist with 1046%+ Profit
- I wanted to play D3 season 22 on friday, when I rediscovered PoE…
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.