This league I tried leveling with Hollow Palm Consecrated Path and it was a blast, but then I converted to my planned build and forgot about it. Queue me a week and 20 ex later, trying to craft an exquisite CoC, but failing miserably. I managed to craft a mediocre sword but at that point I was too fed up. I said screw swords and made a new character, a Chieftain. With 200 c to my name, I started to level and slap through the acts, with the determination to slap the game into the face with my fiery fists.
After the weekend, this is it's current state: https://pastebin.com/MefUW6kB
At the moment, I have 1640 dexterity and 763k-1.4m tooltip dps, frenzy and enduarance charges for days, 100% fortify and onslaught uptime, overall decent defenses ( https://imgur.com/t9VTBCw). At least while mapping. I can just hold down RMB/R and slap through the map, but once I reach bosses, the build's performance drops off quite a bit.
(for more realistic boss dps, set frenzy and endurace charges to 1 and tick off onslaught)
So here I am, looking for a way to make it more of a bosser. I have a couple of ideas, I hope you guys could give me even more.
Some thigs I'm considering:
- With an unset ring, I could squeeze in an Ancestral Warchief with Combustion and/or Blind for ~40-45% more damage and some extra defense.
- The nodes around the Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel might change, I'm trying to roll a better one when I have some extra currency. Atm it adds ~300 dex (thus the dex chain on the tree in PoB), some life, evasion, 40% cold resistance, 20% chance to avoid being stunned and 8 seconds of onslaught on kill. There is also a good chance I won't be able to roll a better once.
- I could free up up to 9 passives at the cost of Endurance/Frenzy charges, if they could be allocated better. Their bonuses from the Brutal Restarint aren't the best, but if they'd roll 5% dex that'd be pretty OP
- I have a cluster jewel with Cremator, Smoking Remains and Widespread Destruction that I could implement instead of the above mentioned passives, but that again depends on the jewel whether it's worth it or not.
- Flammability on Hit ring, or Flammability with Blasphemy support. It'd be better than Herald of Purity, but that's another extra slot I don't have
- Got this amulet: https://imgur.com/CjuaMf8 but it's gonna take some more crafting before it becomes better than Astramentis. I'd love to hear from an expert crafter on how to make this amulet better. I plan to remove/add cold to get cold res, remove/add defense and remove/add attack as I already have way more than enough accuracy. I might just remove those mods and craft or slam a few exalts/harvest crafts and pray. Cold/lightning/chaos resistance would allow me for a lot more flexibility when it comes to the above mentioned ring upgrades, but % increased attributes and + dex would be GG.
- Explody chest
- Awakened gems, duh (Pulverise instead of Fist of War? I like fisting tho)
- Maybe another skill for bossing? I don't like gem swapping, but changing 1 when I fight harder bosses wouldn't be too big of a hassle.
- Tawhoa, Forest's Strength instead of Sun's Light/Death's Fury, PoB doesn't work for that so I'm really not sure if it'd be worth
I think that's all I have for now, I'd love to have some feedback on these ideas and I'm also open for new ones. My budget is about 10 ex atm, but I have Valdo's maps for days.
- [3.13] Berserker Wild Strike ft. Trinity and Voidforge (Softcore, Trade league)
- Crafting an entire set of Fire BV gear for “quite cheap”
- 3.13 Avatar of Fire Vulconus PF to BF/BB Inquisitor. Clear the endgame on a 3ex budget, destroy it with 10ex + Write up on fanaticism
More about Path of ExilePost: "Hollow Palm Consecrated Path Chieftain | Amazing mapper, but I need some help to make it into a great boss slapper." specifically for the game Path of Exile. Other useful information about this game:
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.