My account has been recently locked for "fraudulent payments"
I've been mailing GGG support team and they have informed me that paying through Russia was forbidden if I'm not currently allocated in that country.
I do understand that but I'm not allocated in any of the countries where you have a shop, thus I had to check which shop I was able to buy from and the nearest one to my current location required a DNI number so I decided not to buy from there since it would've been identity thief.
I didn't knew what to do from there so I read the ToS to see if there was anything against buying from other regions and I couldn't find anything (maybe there is but I didn't see it and still can't find it) so I proceeded to buy from where I'm more in touch with which was Russia.
When you try to buy through Russian payment method, nothing stops you… there's no warning or anything, I didn't even use a VPN or anything so why would I think that's forbidden?
Its been over a month since the purchase and now I'm locked, for me this was really unfair and I mailed the Support team for a way to fix this and they said that I was ineligible for a refund since its been too long since the purchase.
I proceed to ask how I was supposed to know that it was forbidden and where its stated that I cannot make a purchase from that shop if I'm not allocated there (asked this twice) and their response was "you have been locked for fraudulent payments" I gave up on asking since they clearly didn't want to reply and decided to ask here.
To be honest if I had the money I wouldn't mind posting or fighting for it and just pay the "fee" but it took me a lot of time to save that amount of money and I don't think I will be able to obtain it anytime soon. I've been playing this game for a really long time and for a lot of hours, it really sadness me the fact that I wont be able to play on my account again anytime soon.
- GGG, Bex, Chris, whoever, you have a policy where if someone has bought mtx through a country they don’t reside they are usually locked if caught, then they are given the option to buy a certain amount on a new account to have original unlocked. I am trying to help, but hitting a roadblock.
- BSG locks my account due suspicion of it’s ‘sale’
- Orders on Ubi Store still dont work.
More about Path of ExilePost: "I have been recently locked but" specifically for the game Path of Exile. Other useful information about this game:
- Its surprising how with one single patch the sentiment around PoE2 has changed within the community.
- Path of Exile and 3.15 – A bad player’s perspective
- Boneshatter build in progress
- Poe “Difficulty” is rotten to it’s core and no ammount of changes in numbers will fix it.
- Fyregrass’s Forbidden Rites Totems on extreme budget as a chieftain with updated prices
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.