Content of the article: "Is Deadeye Toxic Rain worth trying in 3.13?"
Hello fellow Exiles,
after spending some time looking at the changes of the Deadeye ascendancy I'm asking myself if Endless Munitions (+2 projectiles) and Occuyping Forces (Mirage Archer note) might make it a strong contender for a toxic rain build next league. I've only played the Pathfinder version up till now and will compare it to that.
- TR scales heavily with increased projectiles and usually relies on Dying Sun, Headenchant, Quiver and Corruptions to gain those. Endless Munitions gives easy and early access to +proj. I'm not sure if that means we open up alternatives for new enchants/affixes or just want to stack the number even higher, but both seem decent.
- One Mirage Archer is about 25-30% increased overall Damage in TR builds. If the condition "Cannot Summon Mirage Archers while near your Mirage Archers" isn't too hard to circumvent, this node alone might be an incredible damage multiplier.
- PFs Nature's Reprisals inc. AoE is nerfed vom 50% to 30%, making it hard to reach the 6 Pod breakpoint (30 radius) anyways
- The new Chaos Conversion on Nature's Reprisal doesn't do anything for TR and neither does the poison duration (instead of Chaos damage) on the small notes
- Nature's Adrenaline and Master Alchemist fullfill very similar needs to Wind Ward and Gathering Winds (suvivability, movement speed, attack speed), though its hard to judge how good Wind Ward will be.
So the argument is something like this: the 3.13 changes to AoE cut into one of the main benefits of going PF. Occupying Forces could be a lot stronger of a multplier than the new Nature's Reprisal. Survivality, Attack Speed and Movement speed will come through different mechanics (Tailwind instead of Flasks and Gale Force instead of Ailment immunity) but might perform on a decently similar level.
The main contra argument I can see is that you add damage to a build that really doesnt need more. The costs of easy gearing (ailment immunity), quality of life (nature's boon flask charges) and potentially survivabilty in hard encounters (hardened scar) might not be worth the tradeoff.
What do you guys think? Worth a try or straight up a different but worse idea?
- AoE Breakpoints, Mirage Archer contribution: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GyF3XY0qh9Of5re9e6GpSJWu6tvQrZlOqYMqnazjwdA/edit#gid=0, found in Remis TR guide in the official forums: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
- Example PoB – 1 week into Heist league start with 3.13 Deady/Pf on a jewel: https://pastebin.com/73JXXH8u
- Brief Guide For Early Ranger Build Leveling
- [Elementalist] Shaper of Storm + Shaper of Winter will create some very fun builds.
- My gift to this subreddit my bosskiller build that cant go wrong
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about Path of ExilePost: "Is Deadeye Toxic Rain worth trying in 3.13?" specifically for the game Path of Exile. Other useful information about this game:
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.