Content of the article: "need help tweaking a hierophant starter… searing bond + scorching ray (total 1.6m dot searing bond and 1.6m dot scorching ray)"
im jokingly on a personal vendetta against some streamers that said totems were bad for maven arena or that hierophant is bottom tier this league, so i decided to tackle pob on trying to build a hierophant totem starter
came up with this searing bond guy https://pastebin.com/6d5XVXky
would really like some help. can be some experience talk from people who already played searing bond or direct help on pob to optimize it. never played around the agnostic keystone, so i might be doing something wrong (or not).
- searing bond got a damage buff
- scorching ray got a qol buff (half mana cost double cast speed)
- hierophant no longer summons two totems at once, but got a higher damage boost per totem
- phantasmal searing bond adds 3 totems total instead of regular 1 extra
- gameplay is drop totems, keep kiting, keep dotting with scorching ray
- ~1.6m dot dps on each skill, both skills raise each other dps (exposure + ascendancy)
- some defenses with minimal charges, some crit with minimal charges (easier elemental overload)
- doesnt use ancestral bond so can use elemental equilibrium for -50 resistance
- uses kitava's thirst helmet for a chance of 50% to cast socketed spells when spending 100+ mana – uses this to proc EE and curse
- 50% damage taken on mana before life with agnostic on top
- steelskin with arcane surge on left click, walk and proc arcane surge; should have 100% uptime
- cheap annoint (prodigal perfection); used the pob option to list the notable that would give highest dps increase
- can use fire medium clusters instead for more damage, opted for more defensive totems (17k life per totem)
- got required dexterity on tree
- 3 open jewel sockets (open to suggestions, might even use 3x resist grand spectrum if i get them)
- planning on going ssf or private league
- 1 totem (impossible, but just for the sake of having a minimum dps range), no exposure, no ee, no overload up, no curse up, has 275k situs dps. enough for trash, but all those things should be up in this build at most times. using no exposure and 2% more damage per totem (simulate only half totems up), grants 960k dps sirus dps and probably is the average map clear dps. on bosses/arenas it should ramp up all the way to the 1.6m on each skill.
Top 7 NEW Games of January 2021
New year - new month - new games. Take a look at the first 2021 games you’ll be playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Switch, and more.
More about Path of ExilePost: "need help tweaking a hierophant starter… searing bond + scorching ray (total 1.6m dot searing bond and 1.6m dot scorching ray)" specifically for the game Path of Exile. Other useful information about this game:
- I need more DPS with my Bleed EQ Glad
- Flamewall Spellslinger needing Defense for Uncharted realms.
- 3.13 Performance Feedback from Someone Playing on a Higher End Rig
- First Homebrew – Tri-Elemental Hit Elementalist — HC Viable, LONG READ
- NeverSink’s itemfilter – version 7.11.2 – echoes economy-based adjustments and fixes
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.