Before anyone jumps on me, sure, this is completely a "first world PoE problem" but I just can't take the loot clean up anymore and even though its profitable, it's actually physically painful.
From a fully juiced tier 15, 100% delirium, 4 gilded scarabs, nicely modded sextants/watchstones and alva…
Here is a list of how many times I click (on average) to loot after completing a map with an UBER STRICT CUSTOM FILTER:
- 165 alteration orbs
- 190 Simulacrum splinters (I usually end up with 220~ but 2 drop in stacks of 15 from bosses)
- 50+ chaos orbs
- 140 orb of fusing
- 30 scour
- 30 sextants
- 30 orb of horizon
- 30 vaal
- 50-100 random currency (regret/GCP/stacks of small currency/large stacks of shards from harbinger drops)
- 20-50 timeless splinters
- 20-50 stacks of rogue markers
- +100-200 for things that arent listed but cumulatively add up.
TOTAL = 1,000+ individual clicks on average just to clean up a map that even leaves most things behind.
I dont pick up alchemy orbs, jewelers, regals (any currency that is more than 300:1 ex) uniques(except t1), rares, influenced items, etc and the maps are so bloated If I hit Alt by accident, theres a good chance the game crashes.
I know this doesnt apply to how most people play PoE so Im sure there will be people who say "no one is forcing you to run these juiced maps, just play something else". Fine. That's fair – but it IS a part of the game and GGG make's it so damn miserable.
It takes a very well geared character with lots of investment to set up and run this kind of stuff. It should be fun. It shouldn't be an absolute chore and literally, physically painful to play at the end-game level.
Do other people running these maps just ignore the 2-4ex in drops that fall on the ground each map so the looting doesnt take as long?
Or does everyone else just tough it out because making 5-10ex an hour this way is "worth" it?
- Ran 100 Tul’s charged breachstones, and here is what I got.
- [Disappointed Reddit Thread] These tabs and the way the situation is being handled is making me sad
- I ran 500 maps to test Delirium Mirror spawn rates, here are the results:
More about Path of ExilePost: "# of clicks to loot a juiced map. 5 minute clear, 15 mins to pick up loot. There HAS to be a better way to do this…" specifically for the game Path of Exile. Other useful information about this game:
- Looking for some help with a very specific build
- Loot from 25 Full runs of “The Formed” Invitations
- I’m running a CI divine ire ignite elementalist with fulcrum, blackflame, and abberath’s hooves
- [Feedback] Reflection on my first league after a year away from PoE (since Legion)…the (lot) of good, the bad, the ugly, and more.
- What I learned after almost 2 months of PoE
Top 7 NEW Games of February 2021
Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.
Top 20 NEW Open World Games of 2021
2021 will bring us tons of open world games for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Switch, and beyond. Here's what we're looking forward to.