As a sort of data-seeking project, I decided to farm a quad tab full of T16 atolls. I've been seeing the Valdo's Rest strats and frankly, I didn't feel like destroying my wrists nor did I want to spend hours rolling sextants, so here we are: a low currency investment strategy that was pretty relaxing to do overall.
Investment & Context:
I spent around 13c/map which included rolling the map, sextants, remnants of corruption, and the essence mod. In total, I spent around 7300c, or 66ex at the time. I only did Kill/Protect ultis to save time, and tracked only singular items above 15c, not including easily sold items/bulk sale viable items. I kept a sale log to track items I sold from the project during its course. I also decided stash tab affinity is overrated and ended up making the project way more organizationally intensive at the end. Overall, it was a simple, efficient strategy without any special nuances (except corrupting specific essences for tier 5's).
Methodology & Constants:
– Build: Spectre Necromancer
– Atlas Passives: Adept Tracker, Thaum Awakening, Atlas Awakened, Remnants of the Past, Enduring Influence, Secrets of the Stones.
– Haewark Passives: Sacred Lands, Paid in Blood, The Grove's Call, Controlled Corruption, Amplified
– Map/Atlas State – A9, 161/154, T16 20% quality Alched
– Watchstones – "Essential" – Chance for Additional Essence
– Offhand Leveling – Ele Weakness (going for 21/20's)
– Tracking Conquerors and Sirus
– Essences: 13394c
– Currency: 7747c
– Maps: 8099c
– Frags/Foss: 5027c
– Gear: 1179c
– Misc: 1775c
– Sirus: 9222c
Total: 46,433c (~80c/map)
Profit: 39,143c (~67c/map)
Sirus made up a large chunk of income (20%), and maps accounted for a fair amount too (17%). Since prices were calculated with bulk sale in mind, if one were to want currency faster, then a lower profit should be expected. Similarly, a smaller sample size would also mean less ability to upcharge for bulk which also means less overall profit. The tier 5 essences sold nearly immediately and were low in supply, which makes sense.
As with most farms, a consistent c/hr is not really able to be inferred as fluctuations in mapping efficiency as well as trade frequency can easily invalidate this type of "data" and so I will not include this.
Overall the project was just meant to be a way to scratch my itch of doing data collection and analysis, and it's been a pretty chill one alike my others. I hope this was interesting to go through or at least glance at (my stash tabs were rainbows lol).
– Cheers, exiles!
- Stash tabs and slots (or lack thereof) are not the problem; they are a symptom. The fact is that each league adding a dozen-plus new items to loot, save, craft, combine, trade, juice maps with, or otherwise use is unsustainable.
- Currency tips for all player, neither atlas setup nor build dependent.
- Loot from 25 Full runs of “The Formed” Invitations
More about Path of ExilePost: "Project Burnout – Loot from a Quad Tab of T16 Atolls (x576)" specifically for the game Path of Exile. Other useful information about this game:
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.