Content of the article: "The nerf to Cluster Jewels Notables Weightings that we had after Delirium should be reverted, or we will not be able to get them for a reasonable price"
As a bandaid for the nerf right now in Harvest we can just augment most mods so only some niche clusters get really expensive, but after Harvest this is going to be fucked up, unless we get another way of crafting clusters in the next league.
I'll give some examples considering the worst luck you could have crafting it
Carrion Golemancer Large Cluster (Renewal, Rotten Claws, Primordial Bond):
- Spam alterations until you hit Renewal, then regal until you get a removable suffix (~30alts and 3 regals)
- Remove whatever suffix you got (~60c in case you have 2)
- Augment attack twice, you will now have Renewal, Rotten Claws, Call to the Slaughter (~60c)
- Remove caster to remove Call to the Slaughter (~30c)
- Now you have 2 empty suffix, Augment life twice and you will hit life regen and Primordial bond (~100c)
And that's it, you would have spent 250c + some alterations, probably less if you didn't need to augment attack or life twice.
Also, instead of augment life you can augment crit to get Vicious Bite, which is used by many minion builds.
CoC Icenova Large Cluster (Blanketed Snow, Prismatic Heart, Widespread Destruction):
This cluster is easier to craft at ilvl 68, at more ilvl we can hit more undesirable mods.
With Harvest (with an ilvl 84 base, the worst one for this craft)
- Alteration + Augment untill you hit Prismatic Heart + Widespread Destruction, then regal and hope that you can remove whatever shit you roll (~650 alts or 120c + 30c for the removal)
- Aug chaos to roll chaos resistance and block suffixes (~50c)
- Remove/add Cold until you hit Blanketed Snow, which is on average 25 attempts. (50c each x 25 attempts = 1250c)
Total cost would be ~1450c or ~9ex, which makes sense considering the prices
Alteration + Augment + Regal method (14642c or ~90ex)
Best Fossil Combination (3692c or ~23ex)
Fire Blade Vortex Large Cluster (Lord of Drought, Master of Fire, Doryani's Lesson):
- Alteration + Augment until you hit Master of Fire, then Regal and hope for a removable prefix or suffix (~336 alt + 101 aug or ~70c)
- Augment fire for Lord of Drought (40c). Its 1/7 to hit Lord of Drought here, if we don't we have to start over, so we'll count this as 7 attempts, 7*70 + 70*40 = 770c
- Augment life x2 for Doryani's Lesson (100c)
Total cost would be 870c or ~5ex, but its probably more because i didn't count bad rolls with regal orbs after the 1st step.
These are relatively easy to craft, just time consuming, and no one is selling them, so whoever reads this can probably make a bit of currency.
Alteration + Augment + Regal method (~500k chaos or about 10 mirrors, yikes)
Best Fossil Combination (~75k chaos or 468ex)
I think the most expensive and rare ones should be 5ex since most of them are completely necessary for builds, but once harvest goes away this is gonna be insane.
- Guide to Explode chest, deterministic crafting for GG Chest using essence, harvest, bench, and meta crafts.
- Crafting an entire set of Fire BV gear for “quite cheap”
- Making GG weapons for cheap with harvest fracture double essence
© Post "The nerf to Cluster Jewels Notables Weightings that we had after Delirium should be reverted, or we will not be able to get them for a reasonable price" for game Path of Exile.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!