I ran 100 Zana missions in Haewark Hamlet, here are the results.
- I bought 4 watchstones with the mod "Map options offered by Zana missions in areas have 36-50% increased chance to be synthesis maps". Combined with secrets of the stones, this added to 241.25% increased chance, for 6ex total.
- The points in Haewark hamlet were the 3 harvest nodes, and the two essence nodes.
- My uncharted realms were master of the atlas, paths not taken, secrets of the stones, remnants of the past, and Neural pathways in this order. If I had the last point, I'd take close allies.
- I ran t16 atolls, chiseled, alched, and with some sacrifice fragments. I chose atolls because it's impossible to accidentally miss a harvest, and it has a predictable layout.
- I semi-sustained the maps, only needing to buy about 30 of them. I had 4 stones in haewark, and 3 in all other regions.
- I ran through the whole map and killed the boss, only stopping for fast mechanics like metamorph, legion, or essences. I didn't do any rituals, blights, abysses etc.
- If Zana didn't have any elder, shaper, synthesis, harvest, or otherwise special maps, I skipped it.
- The Sirus and conqueror drops encountered are not included.
- The average number of maps offered by Zana was 13.7. I have no proof, but I feel like it increases with map quantity, because once I started adding sacrifice fragments after the ~30th map, the average seemed to increase. The minimum was 8, and the maximum was 18.
- She offered a total of 30 harvest missions, but I could only enter 26 of them because sometime she offered 2 maps. Overall, Zana had a harvest spawn rate of 26%. I encountered 8 harvests in the atoll map, 8%. In total, I encountered 34 harvests, with a combined total of 117 seed plots (3.4 on average)
- I found 4 T4 seeds: 2 yellow, 1 blue, 1 purple.
- My luckiest streak was when I found 4 harvests in 2 consecutive maps, both having a natural and a Zana harvest spawn.
- My unluckiest streak was 35 maps without a natural spawn, and 10 maps without either natural of Zana spawn.
- The average sold price of a harvest was 117c. I could have boosted this number up but many of the crafts I got were spent on my own gear.
- I encountered 20 synthesis maps, but only ran 17 due to offering 2 at once. 8 of the maps were Cortex maps, but I only got 1 worthy drop, a Bottled faith. Overall, I'd say the watchstones were probably worth their 6ex entry fee especially if you're doing over 100 Zana missions.
- Over 50% of Zana windows included a shaper or elder guardian. If it was an eradicator or chimera, I didn't bother. Screw those guys.
- I got 20 ex + 1060c from actually sold crafts. Many of the crafts I got I used straight away, and some haven't sold yet. If I sold absolutely everything, I could probably up this number by 10-20 more exalts.
- Here was my unsorted tab after the 100 maps, including the crafting sales. This doesn't include over a full tab of red maps. Total Exilence price: 6289c. Without harvest sales, that's 3229c. It doesn't include the full amount of chaos because I converted some of it to exalts.
- Here's the tab once I sorted everything out, only including stuff that is very easy to sell. I 3-1'd essences, converted jewelers to fuses, etc. Total Exilence price: 6164c, or 3104c without harvest. This is more or less right, because what it over-prices is more than made up by the bulk pricing, and the fact that it doesn't price the elder maps properly.
- Essences made up 360c of this total. The essence nodes are probably worth it?
- All in all, I made about 60 ex over 100 maps. If I pushed it more, selling more crafts etc. I could probably get it to 80 ex. With my minimal investment cost of 100 Zana missions, about 30 atolls (180c), and some sacrifice fragments (100c), I made about 0.6ex per map. I don't know how that translates to time, because I spent a lot of it recording data. I ran the maps over 4 days this last weekend.
- Running only Zana is very profitable. Combined with a heavier investment strategy with sextants, scarabs etc, she adds a lot of currency gain.
- Zana is equivalent to roughly 25% chance to spawn a harvest. By extension, the sextant mod "master missions in areas have a 100% increased chance to be Zana" technically represents nearly 7.5% chance to spawn harvest if you have 4 of them, secrets of the stones, and maxed out chance to gain a master mission (55%).
- Haewark is unlikely to be bugged.
CSV Pastebin of data: https://pastebin.com/fAZVFxUj
- Zana missions farming with Paths Not Taken passive – what can you expect to see
- Felt like Harvest never appeared in Haewark, so decided make a log of 100 maps (which also includes other past league mechanics)
- How worthwhile is the “Harbingers drop rarer value currency shard” watchstone? 100 t8 pens with vs 100 t8 pens without.
More about Path of ExilePost: "Zana is about 25% chance to spawn harvest. Data from 100 missions." specifically for the game Path of Exile. Other useful information about this game:
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.