Content of the article: "Concerns & Suggestions for after 9.1 patch quality-of-life meta!"
After the 9.1 update (Paramo Update) they remove the map selection (Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, Vikendi & Karakin) in EU and they make a single selection for all the previous maps I mentioned.
Personally, I hate this but I understand why they done that. The thing is that if you think about that it makes no sense. They do that to make the matchmaking quicker and make the servers fill with players quicker. Well, none of these happened. The matchmaking time is the same as before and the lobbies are full of bots in the EU hours.
Well this is not my main concern.
I noticed that mostly me and my friends we get Vikendi & Miramar for our games. So I made some tests. I played 10 games per day for 3 days. These are the results:
- Day 1: 6 Vikendi games, 3 Miramar games & 1 Sanhok game.
- Day 2: 5 Vikendi games, 3 Miramar games, 1 Sanhok game & 1 Karakin game.
- Day 3: 7 Vikendi games, 1 Miramar game 1 Sanhok game & 1 Karakin game.
You can clearly see there is something wrong. I couldn't play one Erangel game for the last 3 days. I don't know why that's happening. I love that they bring back Miramar because it's one of my favorite map (if we exclude the loot ratio) but since my and my friends favorite map is Erangel we are very disappointed that we have nearly zero chances to play on Erangel.
I have 3 suggestion for the previous problem. I know for a fact since I am playing from the BETA period that the devs are gonna ignore me (as they never listen to the community suggestions
- Suggestion 1: They create a map rotation that changes every hours. For example, at 4 a.m. the map we can play is Miramar. At 5 a.m. we play on Sanhok or any other map.
- Suggestion 2: Make 3 map selections. Erangel and Miramar as these are the big maps for the people who love long range fights without taking the risk of third-party and for those who loves to play for the middle of the circle or for longer games in general. Sanhok & Vikendi for those who wants to adapt the playstyle of current game they playing. And Karakin & Paramo for the people who play for quick games many kills quick rotations and some third-party fiestas.
- Suggestion 3: I don't know if that's possible but if it is try to find a way to keep each players data separately so if someone played a lot of Vikendi for example they switch the map rotation for this person only and system(?) put him in other maps lobbies only. Again, I don't know if that's possible at all.
Those are some of the changes I would have do if I was a developer of this game. Of course PUBG needs a lot of work in general but those are some suggestions for the current meta after the 9.1 patch I think its gonna work better for people like me and my friend we can't play our favorite map. Hope a dev will see this post and not ignore me as they always do.
P.S. Sorry for my poor english but it's not my native language. Also, please have in mind that these are my thoughts and my suggestions. You might agree or disagree either way please let's respect each others opinions and make a cool conversation of what we all think.
- I LOVE Not Being Able to Choose my Map and Randomly Getting the Same Map 20 Times in a Row
- Suggestions to lower wait time and trim down queues.
- Let’s find the Sanhok 4 – Possible ARK in Sanhok Tapes?
More about PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG)Post: "Concerns & Suggestions for after 9.1 patch quality-of-life meta!" specifically for the game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG). Other useful information about this game:
- The Dev announcement about Next Gen patches coming early next year is ‘good’ news but not ‘great’ news and heres why it won’t be the milestone we wanted……
- Console Dev Update – November 2020
- Would anyone else like to see more player choice in attachments, instead of having some attachments that are always clearly better than the others?
- PUBG is not a good experience anymore, especially for new or returning players
- FPP mode forces you to make the hard choice between gathering information or being safe. That’s what makes them more competitive and thats what half the fun is on PUBG.
- PUBG MOBILE Metro Royale tips and tricks (25 Nov updated)
- PUBG Continental Series 3 Finals: Europe | Day 6 | Game Thread
- PUBG Continental Series 3 Finals: Asia Pacific | Day 6 | Game Thread
- PUBG Continental Series 3 Finals: Europe | Day 5 | Game Thread
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.