Content of the article: "I am so happy today!"
After numerous of hour playing this game I finally did it! I always play this game when I back to work and I am not very pro like everyone else.
I start from the bronze and slowly reach to silver and gold.. during the process I always got killed early in the games and witness my point drop like crazy, at some point I want to give up playing ranked mode. it was super frustrated because most of the time I got killed by a cheter.
for some people, platinum is nothing, for me it mean alot. I constantly post a cheter on reddit how I got killed by them and for me to even achieve gold medal was pain in the a** especially when you play in SEA servers.
I need to do something to achieve platinum but I am not very good at killing people, how did I do? here some tips.
– I start to ignore my random squad, I begin to trust myself at this point
– I usually draw a line at a plane path when the game begin
– I always land in small compound , because in ranked mode.. all place have good loot!
– Practice in normal mode by going rush, so I can counter enemy in ranked.
– be patient and wait enemy fight each others.
– I do not move to the center of the circle early (bad idea!)
– First thing I do is finding a vehicle instead of loot!
– I study all map and simulate the best position and plan
I heard that PUBG only giving a reward parachute to Diamond, I am very sad.. I don't think I had enough time to reach Diamond at all because it was too hard for me…
I don't know if I want to continue play anymore because I just reach my dream at this point, if I continue playing I might got killed by cheter and see my point drop back to gold.. 🙁
- Random screenshot since 2016 // feel free to share yours
- Drawing / Manga Style LoL Fan Art
- New Baptiste Ultimate Fully Covers Almost Every Choke
© Post "I am so happy today!" for game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!