Hello there People of reddit,
Just really quickly my Setup:
R7 3700X (no OC)
Alpenföhn broken 3 cooler
32GB DDR4-3200 RAM (running on 2133 for troubleshooting)
MSI X570 MPG Mainboard
GTX 1070 ZOTAC
NVMe SSD 1TB
Win 10 newest update
this is gonna be a longer Post, so here's a TL;DR:
– Pubg crashes a lot at random times in the game
– tried a LOT of trouble shooting steps that I will list below. (also see microsoft community link )
– got some clues it's the CPU, hope it's not
Now for the long thread:
fyi: I have no problems with ANY game. Just PUBG.
As already stated in the TL;DR: My PUBG is crashin A LOT. Multiple times per Match, it's literally unplayable. I have a download link for 4GBs of crashes (found in <...>AppDataLocalTslGameSavedCrashes) workupload link crashes rar – maybe you guys can find anything usefull in there. (password: crashes )
This is what I've tried so far: (also see microsoft community link )
- Reinstall Game / Windows / Drivers (even chipset)
- Use older drivers / compatibility mode / clean boot
- Bought a new Mainboard, SSD, PSU- problems persisted even then
- any cmd tries: (bcdedit, chkdsk, sfc /scannow)
- driver identifier ( had problems here )
- deleted software that was in touch with faulty drivers – problems persisted
- Memtest ( 16 hours – no errors
- p95 ( had problems with prime95 ) – running for more than 6 hours
- Workers failed multiple times
- had some BSODs (Kernel_Thread_Priority_Floor_Violation f.e.)
- many more – if I'll recall I'll add
First I thought it's something GPU related because temps were kinda spiking and when the crashes were happening the usage climbed to 100% for a millisecond and after that the game was crashing. After going through all the trouble shooting shit I found on the microsoft community site we came to the conclusion it is the CPU. I still have the feeling it's something software related since this is literally the only program not working properly (besides p95 which I found very strange) – I of course hope you guys can find something else that points out the problem.
This is basically it. I really don't know what I can add to this besides: I hope you guys can help me out and I really fucking damn hope it's not the CPU because I got no fucking money for a new one…
- I need some help. I can’t handle it anymore.
- PUBG Corporation Responds to PUBG MOBILE’s India Ban
- Logitech C920 freezing on opening YouTube/Discord
More about PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG)Post: "PUBG Crashes A LOT – HELP" specifically for the game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG). Other useful information about this game:
- We’re not soccer balls
- Console Update 11.2 – Patch Notes
- What is the reason that the game is massively more popular in Asia than in North America?
- in-game bullying and ruined in-game reputation
- Conclusions about the differences between PGI.S matches played with SUPER rules (weekly finals and bottom 16s) and Winner-only rules (weekly survival)
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.