Content of the article: "PUBG secretly buffed the M416 and the Vector and who knows what else? PROOF:"
So literally just yesterday, I made a really long post detailing the "official firing rates" of all the weapons in PUBG as of Update 1.0. However, PUBG has a really weird habit of shadow-buffing or shadow-nerfing weapons without telling us. For one, it was NEVER mentioned that M416 or Vector would get a firing rate buff. All that was mentioned was that UMP45 and Thompson SMG was going to be buffed….in various ways. However, just today, 1 day after the 1.0 release, I discovered that the M416 and the Vector (and who knows what else) is now significantly faster than before.
In this video, I share with you my findings and how I collected the data, and as usual, if you don't have time for my super tedious, boring video that puts even myself to sleep, then here is the newly-updated "official" firing rates of all full-auto weapons in PUBG Mobile:
A few things to note:
- The new vector fires at nearly the same rate as an Uzi, 19 rounds a second compared to 21 rounds per second. This is VERY VERY fast. Vector, as a result, could be the newest fastest-killing, fully-automatic, non-airdrop weapon in PUBG mobile now.
- M416 has been buffed to perform like the PC-version. It no longer has a 0.096-second-delay in between shots, but instead 0.086-second-delay, which is exactly like the PC-M416. I have NOT tested the other 5.56 mm ARs yet, but I also noticed that G36C and AUG at least, have similar firing rates to the newly-buffed M416, which means I can assume that these 5.56mm ARs no longer shoot 10~ rounds per second, but more like 12~ rounds per second.
- I have NOT tested M762 yet, but knowing how the purpose of M762's existence is to have a 7.62mm AR that could fire as fast as the 5.56mm ARs, then I'm assuming that M762 as well as been shadowbuffed without us knowing.
- The UMP45 is a VERY weird case. Even though I know it has already been "buffed" yesterday when the 1.0 release came out, it's been performing very peculiar. Sometimes when I pick up the weapon, it fires at 12~ rounds a second, and other times, it fires at it's old, slower 10~ rounds a second. This is very very confusing for me. I'm not sure whether this is just a glitch (I have included footage of the UMP45 literally changing its rate of fire mid-training room) or whether this is another shadowbuff. Please let me know what you guys think.
- OFFICIAL Firing Rate of all Full-Auto Guns in PUBG Mobile
- Best in Slot automatics (with math!)
- PLEASE FIX – Illegal boosting in ranked games
© Post "PUBG secretly buffed the M416 and the Vector and who knows what else? PROOF:" for game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!