Content of the article: "Update on my GameFAQs guide for PUBG"
I posted a while ago my guide for PUBG on GameFAQs. PUBG is such the game but it didn't have any GFAQs guide so I did one, aimed at the beginner though pro vets might benefit from it as well.
After posting here I got helpful feedback and used it to improve the guide. The guide increased considerably on size and there were many new sections added.
So much so, that I feel it's worthy posting here again so you can make updated feedbacks, I look forward to it. I'd recommend reading the entire guide again, it's at the least good practice. But if you're just lazy I'll try to outline the changes (you can also refer to versions history on the guide):
-Added section "STARTERS" for the Weapons aimed at helping new players know the weapons.
-Revamped "ATTACHMENTS" section by using more consolidated nomenclature for each of the Attachment Slots of the Weapons of the game.
-Added detailed explanation of Recoil in "MUZZLE ATTACHMENTS" and how to handle with it.
-Added explanation on how to take long shots by zeroing and leading a target ("SIGHT ATTACHMENTS")
-Added all the compatible Attachments for each weapon on a weapon by weapon basis! ("ATTACHMENTS FOR EACH WEAPON")
-Added explanation for the "CARE PACKAGES", how they work and how to deal with them.
-Updated the "THE GAME" section.
-Added "USEFUL LINKS" section a la Bibliography by giving trusty tools to help with the game and even some of the best Streamers for the game.
-Added explanation for how the Flare Gun works – "SPECIAL" under "WEAPONS" section.
-Many other QoL improvements
If you have feedback you can do so here or through one of the emails I provide in the guide. I appreciate the comments.
Lastly, I reached another personal milestone😮 now I'm 500h in with the game😆🤣, never played other game that much 🥰. And, don't worry, I won't post here every new milestone I get in the game😪.
Thank you so much if you read everything.
And happy Dinners everyone!
- My perfect battlefield
- Optimal Properties, Traits & Talents guide (Grail Knight update)
- Become a Pro with our New Competitive Section!
More about PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG)Post: "Update on my GameFAQs guide for PUBG" specifically for the game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG). Other useful information about this game:
- The Dev announcement about Next Gen patches coming early next year is ‘good’ news but not ‘great’ news and heres why it won’t be the milestone we wanted……
- Console Dev Update – November 2020
- Would anyone else like to see more player choice in attachments, instead of having some attachments that are always clearly better than the others?
- PUBG is not a good experience anymore, especially for new or returning players
- FPP mode forces you to make the hard choice between gathering information or being safe. That’s what makes them more competitive and thats what half the fun is on PUBG.
- PUBG MOBILE Metro Royale tips and tricks (25 Nov updated)
- PUBG Continental Series 3 Finals: Europe | Day 6 | Game Thread
- PUBG Continental Series 3 Finals: Asia Pacific | Day 6 | Game Thread
- PUBG Continental Series 3 Finals: Europe | Day 5 | Game Thread
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.