Content of the article: "Some leaks about next year from the Chinese community"
– Game localization update: Image assets will convert into text form which opens the ability for localization groups to translate.
– A huge themed event, featuring a mission chain with different endings, is coming by the end of this year. Players are called to join CDF by Advocacy to protect the system (basically is the Xeno Threat event uncovered months ago). This will be like a world event in other MMO games to introduce the Pyro system. And base on the leaker, the event is "SQ42 quality".
– Pyro system is pretty much done. The team made a version that doesn't rely on Server Meshing, but because of the lack of interest points in that version, they choose to delay Pyro and wait for Server Meshing to support more content.
– The focus for the first half of next year will be multiplayer gameplay. The team wants to encourage multiplayer/team play. Crew roles will be made to support team play, and this is also the reason they made the force reaction and are making the fire propagation system this year.
– MedPen and OxyPen will become the ammo of MedGun. The more complex wounds and treatments are in process of building. There'll be different tools to treat different types of injury. The medical gameplay will have points reward in ToW.
– The updated physicalized buttons in ship cockpits are prepared for the future VR environment.
– While there still are new details being added, the ongoing internal Beta test is polishing the finished contents.
– In the leaker's opinion, the progress of SQ42 is about the same as 2077 which already could be released. But he can't speak for CR who is the one makes decisions.
– The streamer is wondering whether the game will have a Chinese language option when released. Leaker can't be sure about this, but he says he will use his influence to strive for foreign language options, even let the existing community localization group members sign NDA in order to localize the game.
The source is a live stream in Chinese. I leave the source file here in case anyone is interested.
Source video 1: https://streamable.com/5lsrd5
Source video 2: https://streamable.com/t5euwi
Though the sound is processed, he confirms he could get in touch with CIG developer(s) and has a strong influence on the localization group. So basically he identifies himself as AA001, the most creditable leaker in the Chinese SC community since he's the only one that fits the profile. This also makes the leaks believable.
- TaleWorlds Gamescom 2020 Online Event
- Where do you see the game by the end of 2020? 2021?
- What Can Truly Be Expected From Static Server Meshing (things CIG does not tell you).
More about Star CitizenPost: "Some leaks about next year from the Chinese community" specifically for the game Star Citizen. Other useful information about this game:
- Lore Theory for Polaris/Perseus
- PSA: Ship Despawn Prevention 2.0
- A case for changing the way we fly
- UPDATED: I posted a comparison of the different Razors the other day and some of you asked me to compare them against the Origin racers (now with graphs!)
- Not that I want to blame anyone, and I know many things are made that way for gameplay and art reasons, but this still kind of bothers me …
- 13 years since
- CIG- Its time to address that you have a Hydrogen Fuel Problem
- The MSR has lots of hydrogen fuel. It is simply not fuel efficient which is an important difference.
- List of UEC Buy Prices for Most In-game Ships and Their UEC per Dollar Values (Updated for 3.11)
- Thoughts on ship pressurization mechanics
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.