Content of the article: "Co-Op Mutation #217: Hot ‘n’ Cold"
The enemies destroy worlds as they conquer. As they try to flee Kaldir, they have made its crust unstable as lava begins to burst from the ground. Don't let them leave the planet alive!
Map: Void Launch
Storm clouds move across the map, damaging and freezing player units in their path.
Lava periodically burst from the ground at random locations and deals damage to player air and ground units.
Enemy units set the terrain on fire upon death.
Video Replays on Brutal:
|Player 1||Player 2|
- Blizzard affects units and structures, including heroic.
- The main base and expansion are safe from mutators.
- The Lava Bursts appear all around your bases, but not in the mineral line. It is probably wise to build your expansion on-location.
- Lava Bursts hit air units, like in Vermillion Problem.
- The size of scorched earth depends on the supply count of the unit killed.
- Air units are immune to Scorched Earth.
- Small armies can easily maneuver around the mutators.
- Co-Op Mutation #220: Shared Pain
- Co-Op Mutation #222: The Quick and the Undead
- Co-Op Mutation #223: Decade of Decadence 10-year anniversary mutation
© Post "Co-Op Mutation #217: Hot ‘n’ Cold" for game StarCraft.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!