Content of the article: "Co-Op Mutation #231: Blasting Off Again"
Your enemies have activated the self-destruction sequence of their base as your armies corner them. Now you must prevent them from shipping their special cargo off-world while all manner of violent explosions and unexpected lava erupt all around you.
Map: Void Launch
Nukes are launched at random throughout the map.
Lava periodically burst from the ground at random locations and deals damage to player air and ground units.
All enemy units have energy and use random abilities.
Rating: Brutal +4
Video Replays on Brutal:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|Ancalagon (Architect of War Karax)|
|Galle (Mercenary Leader and Dominion Admiral Han and Horner)|
|Ancalagon (Signal Savant Stetmann)|
|Terribleness (Dominion Ghost Nova)|
- Abilities used by the enemy include Abduct, Black Hole, Defensive Matrix, Disabling Cloud, Disruption Web, Force Field, Fungal Growth, Guardian Shield, Graviton Beam,
, Irradiate, Parasitic Bomb, Point Defense Drone, Psionic Orb, Psionic Storm, Seeker Missile, Snipe, Time Warp.
- There is no means to determine what spells each enemy unit has until they actually use it.
- Dehaka does not get the psionic buff from devouring units, even though everyone s a spellcaster. The unit tag still takes precedence
- Mind controlling units will make them lose all their mutator buffs.
- The warning spot for Going Nuclear is the large targeting area. However, you only have 5 Blizzard seconds of warning before the nuke hits.
- The Lava Bursts appear all around your bases, but not in the mineral line. It is probably wise to build your expansion on-location.
- Lava Bursts hit air units, like in Vermillion Problem.
Clearly Superior Version:
Maguro's Mutation List
- Co-Op Mutation #217: Hot ‘n’ Cold
- Co-Op Mutation #229: Hello My Old Friend
- Co-Op Mutation #218: What We Do in the Shadows
© Post "Co-Op Mutation #231: Blasting Off Again" for game StarCraft.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!