Content of the article: "Co-Op Mutation #239: Bad Weather"
Amon's forces tear through reality and make landfall across Augustgrad as tornadoes rampage throughout the city. Can you weather the storm and close the rifts before it's too late?
Map: Rifts to Korhal
Void Rifts periodically appear in random locations and spawn enemy units until destroyed.
Tornadoes move across the map, damaging and knocking back player units in their path.
Rating: Brutal +4
Video Replays on Brutal:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|Ancalagon (Akhundelar Fenix)|
|Ancalagon (Arkship Commandant Artanis)|
|Mengsk (Merchant of Death Arcturus)|
Void Rift Spawn Timings:
|14:20; + every 90s||4 Rifts|
- This is the second rerun of Bad Weather.
- Each Void Rift has 500HP, and their spawnings are signalled by a minimap ping on each Rift.
in the first 8 minutes
- Time stop delays by 20 seconds the spawn time of Void Rifts.
- Units that spawn from Void Rifts neither not drop biomass for Abathur, nor essence for Dehaka.
- Twisters can go into the expansion area, but not its mineral line.
- Twisters can throw around hero and massive units, but not buildings.
Clearly Superior Version:
Maguro's Mutation List
- Co-Op Mutation #233: Mass Manufacturing
- Co-Op Mutation #229: Hello My Old Friend
- Co-Op Mutation #218: What We Do in the Shadows
More about StarCraftPost: "Co-Op Mutation #239: Bad Weather" specifically for the game StarCraft. Other useful information about this game:
- Weekly amateur tournament round-up for week 47
- Broodwar: How on earth can you counter psionic storm with zerg???
- This weekend in tournaments YOU can participate in
- Need help choosing monitor for studying / working + SC2
- Amateur tournament round-up for week 46
- We are not at the Pinnacle of Starcraft talent
- Have you tried Age of Empires II?
- If I could write the plot of a third game
- All Starcraft 2 Community caster
- Starcraft 1 was more fun on fast, small maps and without spidermine abuse. Yes, this is a Starcraft1 balance patch post.
Top 10 NEW Games of November 2020
November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. Here's a roundup of the big ones.
Top 10 Best Video Games of 2020 (So Far)
In times of uncertainty, video games allow us to escape from the stress of the real world. For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020.